The8

Imagine for literally everyone that commented in the last one jfc.

Part 2 to the last The8 imagine.
_________________________________________

It's been about 4 weeks since you walked away from Minghao and you miss him more than anything. You lie in your bed, looking at the empty space next to you. You were in your phone, searching Seventeen on Google. In every picture you see him being happy with his friends and fans.

The Twitter hate had noticeably cleared up since you both broke up and you were happy he was okay. But at the same time, you could still hear the last words he said to you...

You are worth it. I won't give up on you. That's a promise.

"But did you really mean that?" You whisper to yourself.

Even if it was your decision to break it off, you never realized how much losing him would hurt. You groan and sit up, rubbing your eyes. You had heard nothing from him, not even one text.

"I guess he agreed with me in the end." You mutter.

As you were about to bury yourself in blankets you hear a knock at the door. Groaning you get up and grab a hoodie and some sweats and put them on. You walk to the front door and open it, revealing a large group of camera men and interviewers. You jump back as the lights start flashing.

"Hey! Aren't you the ex girlfriend of The8 of Seventeen?!"

"Is it true you were only dating him for fame?"

"Why did you break up?"

"Did he cheat on you?"

All the questions come flying at you at once and you blink and shade your eyes with your hands.

"Um, go away." You say lamely but all it does is makes the cameras flash even more. "Leave me alone."

You slam the door shut and collapse back onto your bed. You lounge around the rest of the day, eating ice cream and watching movies, like people usually do when they break up.

The next day, you go onto your phone as usual to see something that nearly made you scream out loud. You. In a magazine, wearing your sweat pants and a messy bun, looking like a drug dealer.

"Why me?" You whisper to nothing in particular. "Why?"

At that moment your phone rings in your hand and you look at the number you don't recognize. Hesitantly, you answer.

"Hello?" You say.

"Ah, Y/N. We're here to make you an offer." Says a random guy on the other end of the phone. His voice sounds vaguely familiar and you immediately get your guard up.

"Um, who are you? How did you get this number?"

"I'm an interviewer for a talk show and I saw the pictures in the magazines. I'd like to interview you. Don't worry, nothing too personal." You hear laughter in the background.

"Uh... Okay?" You say, not sure what to think.

They tell you the location and time of the interview and you listen quietly, still suspicious. You agreed to do it only to see what was going on. You get changed hurriedly and drive to the place you were given.

When you arrived, you got out of your car and were immediately pounced upon by 12 very familiar boys.

"Ah!" You screamed and they all laughed.

"Y/N! Didn't expect to see you here." Seungcheol grins mischievously and suddenly the voice on the phone doesn't seem so mysterious.

"It was you! What the-"