Hansol

Imagine for Hyena_Queen10 and gamardit

You sit in the bleachers, during lunch with a book. You have trouble concentrating though, as the football team was practicing in the field. You immediately spot Hansol, the quarter back. Of course, the most popular boy in my grade was the quarter back, every high school cliché calls for it, you think to yourself. You were quite resentful toward him, as he loved to taunt and tease you.

However, he was only mean to you when he was around his friends. When he was on his own, you often had normal, nice converations. You considered him a friend because of this, and even tolerated his annoying teasing. Needless to say, your feelings toward him were a mixed bag.

He runs across the field, his shaggy brown hair flying behind him. He was grinning as his team mates ran behind him. He knew that they couldn't catch him.

They came quite close to the edge of the field and Hansol's friend spots you.

"Hey, Hansol! It's your girl!" He yells at Hansol.

Hansol turns and looks up at you, grinning mischievously. He leaps over the wall and runs up the stairs. He sits down next to you on the bleachers. You turn to look at him, to see his face shining with sweat from his run. He uses his hand to wipe the sweat and to thread his fingers through his hair. He playfully puts his arm around the back of your chair, still grinning.

"Well, hello there Y/N. Lovely day, don't you think?" He smirks at you.

You roll your eyes and try to keep a smile off your face as you dig out earphones from your bag.

"Leave me alone." You say, inserting the earphones into your ears. As soon as you do so, he rips them out and grabs them and your phone. "Hey!"

"That wasn't very nice of you Y/N." He says, mocking you. He lifts your phone high above his head, out of your reach. "I was only trying to be friendly."

"Give that back!" You yell, standing up to reach them. He stands with you.

"I don't think so." He grins.

"Pass 'em here Hansol!" His team captain calls out, suddenly behind him. He was the school bully, so everyone wanted his respect. Even Hansol.

Hansol's grin falls slightly, but he throws your phone and earphones in a swift arc over to the bully. He catches it flawlessly and shakes it around, taunting you with it.

"If you want it, come and get it!" He calls and you run over to him.

He laughs and throws it to the other teammates, who had encircled you around the bleachers. Although they never drop it, you get really scared. All of my music is on that phone, you think.

Finally it comes back around to Hansol who hesitates to throw it. You run up to him and beg him not to throw it. He looks at you then to the other boys then back to you again. He sighs.

"Okay guys, this is getting lame. Let's just leave it." He says, trying to laugh casually.

"Aw, I thought that the fun had only just begun. C'mon Hansol, you like messing with this girl more than anyone."

"Yeah, it get boring after a while. C'mon we gotta practice." Hansol starts to get more irritated. The bully's gaze becomes less friendly and he looks suspiciously at Hansol.