The8

Imagine for KPOPerrz

"You can't see him anymore! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Your Dad screams at you. He waves your confistated phone around. That's how he caught you.

You've been caught sneaking out to see your boyfriend Minghao for the 4th time this week. Your parents don't exactly approve of the relationship, which was mainly because they didn't like his parents. It was a typical Romeo/Juliet situation.

"About 2 more should do." You reply, sarcastically. You were getting so sick between of the same argument every time.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" He thunders and slaps you.

You stand there, completely shocked. Tears spring to your eyes and you run up stairs to your room. You collapse on our bed and bury your face in a pillow to drown out the sound of your parents arguing.

Later, when night falls and your parents are asleep, you hear taps against the windows in your balcony doors. You grin and get up to open your them. As you look down you expect to see Minghao but you only see darkness. You keep looking for a minute when someone suddenly comes up behind you and covers your eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" Minghaos voice says. You grin and you place your hands over his.

"Uhhh, Seungkwan?" You ask, jokingly.

"Yup! Minghao couldn't make it. Sorry." He replies and let's you go.

You immediately turn around to hug arm. He hugs you back so tightly that your feet leave the ground. He buries his head in the crook of your neck. He whispers in your ear.

"I missed you. And I was worried when you didn't turn up and you weren't answering your phone."

"I missed you too. He took it off me. And he slapped me Minghao... My own father slapped me." You whisper back. He let's you go and wipes your tears with his hand. He leaves his hand on your cheek.

"Y/N, I-I'm so sorry." He says. You tilt your head into his hand.

He sighs and leans in to gently press his lips to yours. You kiss him back, but he can tell you're still upset. He pulls back and looks at your distraught face. He runs both of his hands through his hair.

"I can't do this anymore." He says.

Fear shoots through you. Does he mean what you think he means?

"What do you mean?" You can barely get the words out.

"I mean that... Its better if we're not together. Its upsets you too much... And I care about you."

"Please... Please don't do this." You whisper.

"I'm so sorry... But its easier this way. This way you won't get hurt." He says. His voice is sad and you can hear it shake.

"Why?" You say and he opens his mouth to answer but at that moment your Dad bursts through the doors.

"Get out!" Your Dad yells at Minghao and Minghao runs down the ladder he used to get up here.

Your dad turns to you and is about to yell but he sees your face and calms down. You glare at him through teary eyes.

"Are you happy now?" You say and you run into your room and hide under the covers. He tried to comfort you and even gives you your phone back but you can't be comforted. Its all his fault that Minghao left you.

You sleep until late morning. The first thing you do is check for messages. Maybe Minghao wanted to talk? But there was nothing. He really was done with you...

"What are you doing here? Get out! She doesn't want to see you!" You hear your father yelling at someone downstairs. You sleepily to get up to listen to the conversation by your doorway.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have to talk to your daughter, I've made a huge mista-"

"Shut up! You're not good for her."

"Please, sir, she's very important to me. She means everything-"

"Look, you-"

"Honey, calm down and let the boy talk." It seems that your mother has joined the conversation.

"Thank you. Sir, your daughter is everything to me, and I- I can't live without her. Please, please let me see her."

It finally clicked in your sleepy brain. Minghao was here and he was fighting for you. You thought you would feel happy but you felt kind of angry. How could he leave you only to come running back?

"Okay. Fine. You can see her. But you only get five minutes."

You heard running up the stairs and Minghao pokes his head around the door. He smiles down at you. You glare back at him and his smile falters. Obviously he thought you would have a different reaction to seeing him.

"Hey there... Guess who?" He says quietly and you manage to hold back from hugging him.

"Why did you leave me? We were doing well together... I could have sneaked again, why would you put me through that?!" You half shouted at him.

He stood there, apparently shocked.

"Y/N, I am... I am so sorry. I thought it was best for you and me but I was wrong. I tried to stay away from you because I didn't want you to get hurt anymore. I thought you understood that."

"Well, you leaving me hurt me the most, you idiot." You mumble

The next thing you know he wraps his arms around you and holds you close to him. You give up and hug him back.

"I'm staying with you now. We'll work through this, we won't give up and eventually they will. I promise you that." He whispers.

And ever since, you've been more determined to see him. Your determination eventually won out and you were finally allowed to be with him. Finally.

_________________________________________

I hope you guys like cheese, cuz this imagine was full of it. But, hey, its kinda my speciality at this point.
~Lucy