Hoshi

Imagine for JustAnAverageKpopFan and that_girl_singing

"Hey, Y/N... Y/N."

You were woken up by the sound of the front door being closed. You'd been sleeping on the sofa waiting for your boyfriend, Hoshi to come home. He'd told you he'd be practicing with the other members of Seventeen until 11pm, but as time passed you found yourself falling asleep. You looked down at you watch and read 3:34am.

"Hoshi? Why are you so late?" You whisper, a hint of annoyance in your voice.

"W-what do you mean late? I'm not that late." His eyes were partially closed as a smile spread onto his face. He was acting strange, even a complete stranger would notice.

"Hoshi, it's three in the morning. Is that not late to you?" You asked while getting up from the sofa which had moulded to your shape from the amount of time you'd been laying there.

"Well, I could have been later..." He pouted as if he was upset and made his way towards you. "I-I don't know why you're so upset." He breathed out and that was the instant you smelt it. The alcohol.

"You're drunk. Again." You stated.

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." He giggled and tripped. You held your hands out ready to catch him as he fell into your arms. He loosely slung his arms around your waist and you managed to drag yourselves to the sofa, where you flopped down on.

"Hoshi, you can't go on like this- we can't go on like this," You laid him back so that the back of the sofa supported him, "It's happened every other day this month. How long am I meant to be kept waiting for you to come home, without a text or a call?"

"Y/N, it's not that big of a deal." He said, his face a little more serious than before.

"How can you say that? I have to sit here waiting for you, not knowing if something bad has happened. How is that not a big deal?" You raised an eyebrow, and by now Hoshi was becoming more sober by the second.

"I never told you to wait up. You knew I'd be in the practice room anyway. I didn't think going out for a drink after will hurt." His voice was deadly serious.

"You could have at least told me." You whispered. You don't understand why you were so upset, but he'd been coming home drunk quite a lot recently, you felt as if you were the only responsible one in the relationship and you really didn't want to be the clingy type.

"Well, I didn't so get over it." He said rather harshly while rubbing a hand down his face.

"If you're going to be like that then fine. What if I just took off? Took off with out telling and never came back? Would you think that's not a big deal?" You groaned. You'd never wanted to be the clingy type, but for some reason you could help yourself from talking back.

"Y/N, let's talk about it in the morning, I'm tired from practice." He pinched the bridge of his nose and started to leave the room.

"You didn't answer my question." You felt the tears prick your eyes, why did he have to be like this? "You know what I don't care what your answer is, I'm going for while."

"What?" Hoshi turned around suddenly, "Where?"

"Why should I tell you? It's not a big deal, right?" You started grabbing your bag and your car keys, quickly ramming your feet into your worn out sneakers.

"Y/N, wait. Y/N!" He started raising his voice, you were sure the neighbours could hear.

You ignored him while making your way over to the front door of the house, the door Hoshi had entered a few minutes ago.

You heard footsteps behind you and the next thing you knew a hand had attached itself to your arm.

"Y/N..." The voice quavered and you couldn't help but look over your shoulder. Hoshi stood behind you with his arm outstretched and tears brimming in his eyes. You were speechless, you didn't realise things would go this far, you only wanted to prove a point, "Don't go." Hoshi finally whispered and a tear rolled down his cheek.

You sighed and turned to face him, "Why are you crying? It's so unlike you." You reached for his face and he let you cup his cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"I-I just couldn't live without you, Y/N." He let out a ragged breath and you thought your heart was about to burst, you never thought you'd see him cry.

"That can't be the only reason... No one should ever cry over me." You whisper, brushing your hands through his hair. He was trying to regain his breath through the tiny sobs he was making.

"I'm h-having a hard time re-recently." He hiccuped his way through the sentence.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Your face was full of shock as you led him away from the living room and into the small bedroom you shared, trying to get away from the tension of the room.

He stumbled backwards wiping his cheeks, he couldn't seem to stop crying and you feared that you would be on edge of tears soon too. He sat down on the sofa and crossed his legs.

"I-"

"Hold that thought." You rushed out the room and grabbed some tissues and a bottle of fresh water. You ran back into the room and passed them to Hoshi who gladly gulped down some water. "Carry on."

"I've been too caught up in practice and it's beginning to stress me out, like a lot. Our comebacks only in a couple of weeks and I haven't even done half of the choreography. I don't know what to do. I've been trying so hard but nothing seems to fit. I feel as if the whole comeback will be ruined because of me." He vented and you felt the urge to hold his hand, which you did.

"Hoshi, don't be stressed. Being stressed about something can only make that something more difficult to do, okay?" You squeezed his hand and you managed to get a small smile from him, "And you said you had a few weeks? Well, that's plenty of time. I just don't think drinking will help..."

"I know, and I'm sorry," He lifted his head and his red eyes stared into yours, "Everything you said earlier was right, I just didn't want to admit it. I'm stubborn like that," He smiled and you felt yourself do the same, "Please don't go."

"I was never going to properly leave, I was just caught up in the moment as usual and thought I should make a point. I'm the one that should be sorry." You leaned over and wrapped your arms around his neck. He grabbed hold of your hips and moved you so that you were sitting in his lap.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

"Next time I decide to go out, I'm definitely going to tell you. You nearly gave me a heart attack when you started to leave." He placed a hand to his heart.

"Come to think of it now, I wish I'd got you on camera earlier, you're really funny when your drunk." You laughed and he placed your hair behind your ear.

"If you stay with me, then there'll be many opportunities in the future. So don't leave. Stay."

"I'll stay."

______________________________

Open your rice, eat Jin and open your rice

~ Ffion