Hoshi

Imagine for OfMiceAndMinYoongi

"Hey, Y/N, Soonyoung needs his room cleaned, hurry up."

You were clearing up the table after breakfast. You were a maid, working for the richest family in Korea, most of your time taken by the son Soonyoung. He was known to be a reckless guy, always trying to get out of formal affairs and start trouble in the city.

You refrain from sighing and you bow to Soonyoung's mother, who had spoken.

"Yes Ms, I'll take care of it now."

"You'd have to get him out of it first though." She replies as she walks into the living room.

"On it." You say quietly.

You put the plates and cutlery away and start heading up the stairs. Soonyoung was always difficult to work with and you always dreaded talking to him. He wasn't harsh exactly but he wasn't nice to you either. He intimidated you and you couldn't do anything about it, to him you were nothing.

You arrived outside his bedroom door, which had no light coming from it. He was still asleep and you had to be the one to wake him. You knock quietly and call out.

"Um, sir? I've been told to clean your room."

At first, you heard no sound from inside but then you heard a groan.

"Y/N? Why are you so early?" You heard Soonyoung say from inside. It was barely audible so you had to press your ear to the door to listen.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's one thirty in the afternoon and Ms really wants your room clean." You say into the door.

You heard no reply so you stood there awkwardly. You pressed yourself up against the door harder, trying to hear what was going on inside.

Suddenly you're pressed up against empty space as the door flies open. You fall forward. Right into Soonyoung bare chest.

"Whoa! This is a intimate greeting." He says and you feel your cheeks burn.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, sir." You straighten yourself up and bow low.

He stands closer to you and looks down. You stand straight but keep your head bowed. He lifts up your head with his fingers and looks right at you.

"Don't be sorry." He whispers.

You keep your eyes locked on his, for longer than you should. He eventually coughs and steps aside.

"Now, you were cleaning?" He says, the authority he has over you entering his voice.

You rush inside and start by picking up the clothes on the floor, singing softly to yourself as you do. You expect him to leave, so when your hear his footsteps coming back into the room you look up in surprise.

"Are you singing?" He asks, standing in the doorway.

"Uh, yes." You mumble, your head down.

He sits on his bed and watches you hang up his clothes.

"Do you get out much Y/N?" He asks suddenly.

"Uh, I get Sundays off, sir." You answer him, not sure why he's trying to talk to you.

"Yeah, I know that. I was just wondering... Do you have somebody? Like a boyfriend?"

You drop the shirt you were holding up and gape at him.

"Uh, what?" You say, forgetting all formalities.

"Answer the question." He demands.

"No, sir, I don't."