Wonwoo

Imagine for EricaHuynh

Tonight is the first night you're going to stay over your boyfriend, Wonwoo's house. You've been dating for about 4 months and you're extremely nervous. It's going to be first time you've slept over a boys house.

You stand outside his door, bag in hand. You don't know whether to go straight in or not. You stand there awkwardly until you finally get the courage to knock.

You hear running from inside and the door open fast. You see Wonwo standing there with a really excited look on his face. He grins at you.

"You don't have to knock, Y/N. You can just come in."

"Well, hello to you too."

He laughs and he hugs you tightly to him. After he pulls back he takes your bag from your hand.

"I'll take this. C'mon in."

You walk in. You've been here before plenty of times and you head toward the living room to sit down on the sofa straight away. You make your self comfortable, kicking your shoes off and putting your feet up.

Wonwoo walks in and laughs.

"I see you've made yourself at home."

"Shut up and join me. I'm lonely."

"Yes ma'am."

He jumps onto the sofa next to you, causing you to bouce up. He puts an arm around you and you curl up against his chest.

"I have an idea." He says.

"What?"

"Let's watch a movie. A scary one."

He grins at you in a way that supposed to be evil looking but you just find it adorable.

"Okay then. But I'm warning you I'll probably scream. And I bet you will too." You smile playfully at him.

"Ha. No, these things don't scare me. I just like the stories. And don't worry I'm right here to comfort you."

He gets up to put the DVD in. He sits back down next to you and hits the play button. The movie starts and you both get into a comfortable positions, him sitting normally with his arm wrapped around you, and you sitting to the side lying on his chest. You hear his heart beat and it drowns out some of the sound coming from the film but you don't care. There is no way you are moving from this position.

The movie starts to get scary for you and you feel your breathing quicken. But you also feel Wonwoos heat beat, beat really fast all of a sudden. You grin and lean up off his chest. You turn to face him.

"Scared?"

He looks at you with suppressed panic in his eyes. He forces laughter.

"What? Me? No way. Are you?" He adds.

"Yeah, totally." You say, teasing him.

"I'll comfort you then."

He pulls you back onto his chest and he actually doesn't seem scared anymore.

Suddenly someone screams in the movie and you both jump. Wonwoo screams and hides his face in his knees.

"My hero." You say, rolling your eyes.

You grab the remote and then the volume down on the movie.

"Wonwoo? Are you okay?"

He lifts his head up and you see him shaking.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It just startled me." He seemed so scared that you just couldn't tease him.

You get up off the sofa and turn the TV off. He go over to him and take his hands. He holds your hands tightly and you pull him off the sofa.

"C'mon. Let's go to bed. I'm tired."

He sighs in relief. He definitely didn't want to watch the movie anymore.

"Yeah, let's go."

You both walk up the stairs. He goes to the bedroom while you go to the bathroom to change.

You walk into the bedroom and you see him sitting there reading. He seems to have calmed down now.

"Um, Wonwoo?

"Hmmm?"

"Where do I sleep?"

He lifts up his head and looks at you. He starts laughing hard. You look at him, confused.

"What are you laughing at???"

He stops laughing but he still smiles. He gets up and comes over to you.

"Y/N... You sleep with me of course."

You take this completely the wrong way and you stand there gaping at him. He looks at you, confused by your reaction. He finally understands and looks shocked.

"Not like that! Come on."

You both over to the bed and you lie down with your head on his shoulder and your arm thrown across his chest. He suddenly turns and hugs you from the side.

"Okay, so I have something to confess."

"What is it?"

"I'm... Scared on the dark. A little."

You both lie in the pitch black so you understand why his voice shakes.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here."

"Yes, yes you are. I'm so lucky to have you Y/N. I need you right now."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere."

"Good."

He nuzzles his fave into your hair and kisses your head. One of his arms lie on your stomach and the other is under your head.

You smile in the dark as he falls asleep. You turn and bury your face into his neck. You both sleep together, cuddled up, the whole night long.