Hansol

Imagine for BubbleLover714 and Anonymous and Cherylling

"You're coming to the party tonight, right?" Hansol spoke to you, holding your hands loosely as you were about to go into your last lesson.

"Why wouldn't I?" You smiled and clenched his hands. He grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I knew you would but it's always worth asking." He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you, resting his head on your shoulders. You giggled and he laughed, he suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" You wondered out loud. He's not the type to be cut off. You turned around and followed his gaze. He was staring at a bunch of boys from across the hallway. Some of the cocky boys from the school's football team. They were staring at the two of you with intensity. Hansol made a soft growling sound from his throat. Your head whipped around. "Hey ignore them." You put a hand on his cheek.

"Fine. But if they give you any trouble, tell me." He gave his biting stare to you.

You rolled your eyes. "Hansol I can handle them, I'm a big girl." You mocked him and pushed him when he was still acting diligent.

"Y/N, we both know they're players and have their eyes on you. Exspecially that Kai boy." He eye'd them from across the hall.

"Ugh. It's not like I'm actually going to pay attention to them Hansol. I'm with you remember?" He just nodded. He stiffened when the bunch of boys walked near you two to go into lesson. Did you forget to mention that they were in your lesson but Hansol wasn't?

The boys walked in one by one, until there were two left outside. "What's up Hansol? Oh and let's not forget Y/N?" Kai smirked at you and Hansol clenched his hands into fists. The other boy, Lay, winked at you. You just stood there and put a hand on Hansol's chest to stop him from messing them up. They smiled once more and walked into the class.

Hansol lets out a deep breath he'd been holding. "I swear if they lay one finger on you-"

"Hansol it's fine. They won't mess with me. I won't let it happen, okay?" Hansol finally relax's.

"Okay. I'll see you at the party." With that he pecks your cheek and walks off to his lesson.

You walk into your biology lesson and sit with your friends like usual.

"Hey, how's it going?" Your best friend asks as you unpack your bag.

"Um great except we're in biology right now." You sighed and she joined you.

"I feel you. How's Hansol?" She wiggled her eyebrows at you and you hit her arm.

"We're great, thanks for asking-" you were cut off by a familiar voice.

"You two are great, are you?" Kai pulls up one of the lab stools and sits at the side of your table. He rests his head on one hand trying to act all innocent. You knew better than to believe it. The rest of his gang were watching him with an amused expression. Tao was at the back laughing and whispering into Sehun's ear. You suddenly felt insecure.

Kai seemed to notice and glanced at them then back to you. "We don't bite." He bit his lip, which made you uncomfortable. "Are you coming to the party tonight?" He pried.

"Um, why do you care?" You try to brush him off. There were a bunch of snickers made by Kyungsoo and Chen. Kai jut rolled his eyes and reached for your hand.

"Well I'll take that as a yes. I can't wait to see you there, Y/N..." He lifted your hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. You yanked your hand free. He smirked and got up and went to the rest of the boys where Suho clapped his back.