S.Coups

Imagine for NOVANONA and exotic_kppoper_

You sit casually on a bench at your local park, reading. You often came here to relax after a stressful day at work and there wasn't always a lot of people here, so it was quiet.

Today, however, you noticed that there were two boys that usually weren't there. They were laughing and playing around loudly and it seriously annoyed you. You tried to ignore them and became absorbed in your book.

"Hey there."

You look up to see one of the boys standing over you. He smirks and you and sits down next to you.

"Um, hi?" You reply, not sure what else to say. The other boy, who was a few years younger, he was with comes running over. He looks at the boy sitting next to you and raises his eyebrows at him.

"Go on then." He says to him.

The boy next you, turns his head and looks at you.

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile." He says, smiling at you. You just stare at him in response.

"Seriously, Seungcheol? That was bad." Says the younger boy.

"Gotta agree." You mumble.

"Okay, okay I can do better." Seungcheol says. He looks back at you and you raise your eyebrows, expecting the worse. He starts to pat his pockets as if looking for something. "I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" He says, while winking at you.

"Okay, that was worse." Says the younger boy, cringing into his hands.

"Why don't we ask the lady her opinion?" Says Seungcheol and they both look at you.

"I'm sorry, but who are you??" You ask.

"So sorry. I'm Seungcheol and this is Hansol." He says.

"And I dared him to try and impress you with bad pick up lines." Says Hansol.

"I'm still not done. I have plenty of lines left." Says Seungcheol. You can't help but smile at these ridiculous boys.

"Prepare yourself. These could be really bad." Hansol says to you, faking terror.

"Bring it on." You say, playing along.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together." Says Seungcheol in a flirty voice. He bites his lip and winks at you again. Hansol makes a disgusted sound.

"They're getting worse." He complains. He sits down on the other side of you and leans in.

"I am so sorry about this." He says.

"Hey, this was your idea! Plus it's kinda fun."

You look from one to the other.

"Well 'funny' is the word I would use." You say.

"They have to be working a little though, right?" Seungcheol asks.

"Nope. You're gonna have to do better than that." You say, teasing him a little.

"Try doing a Joshua and be a gentleman." Suggests Hansol.

"Who's Joshua?"

"Someone who doesn't need cheesy pick up lines to get girls to like him." Says Hansol.

"Hey! These lines will eventually work." Seungcheol says and he clears his throat. "I dont have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

"Hmm. Not bad. But you could do better." You say, grinning.

"What are you on about?! That was awful." Says Hansol and you burst out laughing.

Suddenly a phone rings and Hansol answers it.

"Its Jeonghan!" He stage whispers to Seungcheol. He walks off to talk on the phone and you're left alone with Seungcheol.

"Sorry for bothering you, by the way. I only played along to see how you would react." He says.

"Sure." You say and roll your eyes.

"I still don't know your name." He says.

"Its Y/N... And its okay. You don't have to apologize, it was actually funny."

"So... Did they work?" He asks.

"I don't know yet. I didn't even know you."

"Well I got a few more still, if you wanna hear them." He grins mischievously.

"Nah, you're alright." You say and you both laugh.

You sit together in silence until Hansol comes running back.

"Coups we need to go. It's practice time."

"Coups?" You ask.

"My stage name. S.Coups."

"Stage name?!"

"Ah, I guess we should have said. We're in a band. Called Seventeen." Says Seungcheol.

"And we're already quite popular." Says Hansol, smugly.

"Whoa..." You say, shocked.

"I guess you want his phone number now, huh?" Says Hansol, laughing.

You blush and shake your head.

"Still don't know you." You mutter.

"Well I'm gonna go. Don't take too long Coups." Hansol says and walks away. You didn't miss the small wink he gave Seungcheol.

"Take too long? What else do you have to do?" You ask.

Seungcheol leans in a little with a slightly embarrassed expression.

"Well you see I have a bet with Hansol, I need to get your phone number only using pick up lines... And since it seems to have failed I have to do my forfeit." He gives you an exaggerated frown.

"What is it?" You ask, curious.

"I have too be his servant for the rest of the week." He replies.

You sigh when you see his disappointed face. You get out a piece of paper and a pen and you scribble your number on it. You give it too him.

"What's this?"

"My number. And you owe me one now." You say. He grins at you.

"Awesome. And yes I do. Thank you." He leans in and quickly pecks your cheek. He gets up and runs off in the direction that Hansol went in.

You shake your head and start to walk home. It only occurs to you, when you arrive at your house and you already have a message from him, that you had fallen for the best pick up line you had ever heard of.