Seungkwan

Imagine for KpopzQueenz

"I can't believe they made me do it again! They know how much I hate it." Your boyfriend, Seungkwan, complains.

You sit next to him at the back on the dance studio, leaning against the wall. He had just come back from an interview with the rest of Seventeen. The rest of the boys had immediately started practice but Seungkwan was too annoyed to do anything but mope. He had been made to do aegyo, something he hated, as a request by a fan. You were trying not to laugh as he stared grumpily at the floor.

"It wasn't that bad." You say sympathetially, though you were starting to struggle against the laughter.

He looks at you suspiciously and you can't hold it in anymore. You burst into laughter and he pushes you in annoyance.

"Don't laugh at me! I can't be cute, and they know it." He buries his face in his hands.

"I'm not laughing." You say, while laughing.

He hides his face away from you and your laughter dies down. You thread your fingers in his hair and stroke it in an attempt to comfort him. He doesn't respond and you sigh loudly.

"Hey, I know what will cheer you up." You say.

He peeks at you through his fingers, again suspicious. You smile innocently and he straightens up, letting his hands fall from his face.

"What is it?" He asks.

You grin mischievously and then relax your features. You widen your eyes and poke your cheek with your forefinger, imitating the way they usually do aegyo. He groans and turns his head away from you, but you just move and sit next to him on the other side until you're in his line of sight. You continue to taunt him but he just looks at you as a response.

"What are you doing, you crazy girl?" He mumbles.

You laugh and put on a cutesy voice, just to tick him off more.

"Awh, Seungkwan, are you getting upset? Do you need a hug?" You say sweetly.

He rolls his eyes but says nothing. You giggle and open your mouth to continue but then you get interrupted by Seungcheol who walks up and stands above you both you both, looking grumpy.

"Seungkwan, start dancing. We need to do some practice before we sleep tonight." He grumbles. He walks with off and your turn to Seungkwan.

"What's up with him?" You ask him.

Seungkwan gestures toward the other end up the dance studio where you see Joshua and Jeonghan slumped up against the wall, Jeonghan's head on Joshua's shoulder. They appear to be sleeping and you can see why Coups would be grumpy about it. You laugh and Seungkwan cracks a small smile.

"Awh, poor Coupsie. Anyway, have fun dancing Seungkwannie! I know you'll be amazing."

You immediately put on your cute charade, still determined to annoy him. Seungkwan gives you a look and you laugh again.

"Are you gonna stop?" He asks, almost whining.

"Nope! Now go and cheer up Coupsie."

He groans and reluctantly gets up. He turns to you and you give him a cheery wave, causing him to roll his eyes again.

Seungcheol wakes up Joshua and Jeonghan and they all get in position. The song starts up and they start practice. You get up and wander around them, watching them. Everytime you make eye contact with Seungkwan, you pull your aegyo face, just to annoy him further. He doesn't respond with anything but eye rolls. You get more determined to get a proper response out of him, though you're not sure why. Maybe you just like annoying people.

When they had finally finished, they were all exhausted. Seungkwan trudged over to you and flopped his head on your shoulder. The rest of them walk out of the studio and head back to the dorm. You gently stroke the back of his head.

"You tired Seungkwannie?" You ask sweetly. He groans and lifts his head up.

"Are you still doing that?" He asks, sleepily.

"Yup. Think of it as a lesson in aegyo." You say.

You both start to walk out of the studio and into the corridor, following the others to the dorm.

"I don't want a lesson. I want my bed." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, you'll get your bed soon enough. But first, let's begin with how you speak-"

You get cut off by Seungkwan, who suddenly turns to you and presses his lips to yours. He kisses you softly while you stand there, too surprised to do anything. He pulls back, only to wraps his arms around you and bury his face in the crook of your neck. He sighs loudly.

"What was that for?" You ask, your cute demeanor completely gone.

"To get you to shut up." He pulls back and smiles at you, ruffling the hair on the top of your head affectionately. "Will you stop now?"

"Maybe. Why should I?" You grumble, trying to fix your hair.

He laughs and starts walking again. The other members were not far up ahead, as they were walking slow with tiredness. You catch to Seungkwan and look at him to see him thinking hard about it.

"Hm. Okay." He says, finally. "If you carry on trying to embarrass me with your aegyo impression then I'll tell Hansol you used to have a crush on him."

"But I didn't-"

"I know. But who do you think he'll believe?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, wouldn't I?" He smirks and turns his head toward the members in front of him. "Hey Hansol! I need to tell-"

You cut him off by playfully slapping his arms, while he laughs and catches your flailing hands. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Hansol turn toward you both, looking curious.

"What is it Seungkwan?" Hansol calls out.

"Nothing! He's just being weird today!" You call out, laughing nervously.

"Yup. Everything is just fine." Seungkwan backs you up, still holding your hands in front of him.

Hansol shrugs and moves on with the other members. You attempt to get your hands out of Seungkwan's grip but he holds on tight.

"I can't believe you did that! Ugh, so embarrassing."

"It wasn't entirely a lie though. I know you find him good looking." Seungkwan says. He lets go of your hands and smiles, though it seems forced.

"I prefer you anyday. Hansol has girls all over him all the time, being with him would be stressful. You're way more fun." You say.

You said it casually, like it was no big deal, but it caused Seungkwan to grin happily. He steps closer to you and pecks your forehead quickly.

"Love you." He says. You look up at him, smiling.

"Even if I annoy you with aegyo?" You ask and he grimaces.

"Even then." He mutters and you pull him into a hug.

"Love you too." You say back and he holds you tighter.

"Promise me something?" He whispers into your hair.

"What?" You ask.

"Never do aegyo in front of me again."
_________________________________________

This was all over the place.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you lovely people know SR15B (they dont have a name yet) AKA SMRookies? I don't know how popular they are yet, as they haven't done much.

If you don't, check them out.

If you do, oml I love Mark
~Lucy