Woozi

Imagine for MilkyCookies

"I told you, I'm not going. I feel like crap."You say into your phone, sniffing loudly. Your friend was on the other end, begging you to go to a house party that night.

"C'mon, don't let a cold make you miss out on the fun! Your parents are gone and everything! It's every teenage girls dream!" She cried. "I heard Mingyu was going tonight. Could be a prime opportunity for flirting." She says quietly.

You roll your eyes. You had no interest in this Mingyu guy but she insisted that you were in love with him, all because you asked him to borrow your notes that one time in class.

"You know I can't be around tall people without getting irrationally angry. Shortness is a curse." You declare dramatically.

"But he's hot! And I swear he likes you."

You decide to change the subject. "Who else is going?"

"Everyone in our English class. Uh, well I dunno about the short guy since he never says anything... what's his name?"

"Uh..." The name escapes you completely as you try to conjure up his face. You knew who she was talking about, the guy who always sits at the back of the class, the one with purple hair. "I have no idea. He sits behind me in English. I asked him for a pencil once."

"Well, if even he comes and you don't, you'll officially be the lamest person ever."

"I'm okay with that."

"Well, I'm not. You'd better come or I swear I'll-!"

You hang up the phone before she can can say anymore. You sniff again and reach for a tissue to blow your nose. Your chest was aching and your throat felt like it was on fire, the usual symptoms for a bad cold.

It was already getting dark, due to the winter season so you felt sleepy. You pull the covers up and closed your eyes, soon sinking into a peaceful sleep.

Only to be woken up by a loud noise coming from downstairs several hours later.

Your eyes shoot open as you hear the crash. Burglars, you think automatically. What should I do?

You whip your head around to see your bedside lamp, standing on the bedside table. You slowly reach out and unplug it. You grab it and get out of bed, walking slowly toward your bedroom door.

You don't hear anymore crashing as you descend the stairs but you don't take any chances. When you reach the bottom of the stairs you, walk into the living room with the lamp held above your head. You stop and look around the room.

Suddenly, you see movement out of the corner of your eye. You spin around a run toward it, shouting out an epic war cry.

"Aghhhhh!" You yell and you bring the bottom of the lamp down hard on what you thought was a head.

"Ouch!"

It was definitely a person and a male, that's what you first thought. The voice sounded vaguely familiar so you talk to him.

"Who are you?!" You cry. He only grunts in response.

You start to feel up the wall for the light next to you and turn it on. The room lights at and you clap eyes on the intruder.

"Jihoon!?" You say, finally remembering the name as you see his face.

"Hey Y/N." He says. He gets up and rubs his head. "Was that really necessary?" He nods toward the lamp on the floor.

"Uh, yeah? What are you doing in my house?!" You half yell, annoyed by his total calmness. "I mean, it's not like I know you well. I spoke to you about twice in English to ask for a pencil but that's it! That does not mean I know you enough for you to come into my house whenever you please-"