JiCheol

Imagine for serendipity_1225

"Let's do something." Jihoon was shaken out of his trance when Seungcheol, who's head was laying on his lap, spoke. Seungcheol slightly lifted his head off Jihoon's lap and rolled to face him. Jihoon groaned as Seungcheol's elbow dug into his stomach. Seungcheol gave him a sorry look and started to rub his stomach better. Jihoon laughed as it tickled him. He grabbed both of seungcheol's hands and pinned them to the sheets of the bed they were laying on.

"Do what?" Jihoon grinned at Seungcheol as he struggled to get out of Jihoon's tight grip around his wrists.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm bored." He pouted at Jihoon and Jihoon sat up, leaning back on his hands. He stared into Seungcheol's eyes as he also sat up onto his knee's. "Maybe we could go out for food."

"I'm not in the mood, I just want to be lazy." Jihoon opened his arms, gesturing for Seungcheol to fall into them. Seungcheol rolled his eyes and did what he wanted.

"But, I'm still bored." Seungcheol said as Jihoon laid them down on the bed. Seungcheol's arms instinctively wrapped around him, holding his head close to his chest, their feet tangled at the bottom of the bed. "We should get married."

Jihoon froze in his touch. Seungcheol had always wanted marriage. He'd find ways of mentioning it everyday, it made Jihoon feel guilty for turning him down every time.

"You know we can't." Jihoon sighed and buried his head further into Seungcheol's chest. Seungcheol took a deep breath in and exhaled loudly. It hurt Jihoon having to reject him. He loved Seungcheol, but he didn't think his parents would think the same.

"We could." Seungcheol glanced down at him, his eyes flickering between his eyes. Jihoon didn't like breaking eye contact, but he found himself looking down.

"It's not as simple as that. My parents don't know about me, let alone our relationship." Jihoon mumbled under his breath, but Seungcheol heard.

"I think you're looking too deep into this. If a parent loves their child, they shouldn't care what sex they like." Seungcheol groaned and laid back into the pillow, his arms relaxing around Jihoon.

"But you haven't met my parents." Woozi got on his knees and kneeled beside Seungcheol. Seungcheol's hair was messy around his head so he leaned down and brushed it out of his eyes. While he was doing this Seungcheol reached up and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers together and guided their hands to his side.

"I still don't think they'll oppose us. Just look at me." Seungcheol put two fingers to one of his eyes and winked at Jihoon through it. Jihoon smiled and pulled his hand away.

"But-"

"But, I want to get married." Seungcheol became serious all of a sudden as he reattached his hands with Jihoon's. Jihoon's smile fell off his face as the mood turned serious. "However, I can't unless your family agrees."

Seungcheol quickly leans in and places his lips on Jihoon's, however he pulled away almost immediately, "But, if you want some more you'll have to talk to your parents."

Seungcheol leaned back onto the bed and Jihoon signed. "I can't."

"You can't? You couldn't live without my kisses."