Chapter 4- Bonfire Drama

"OMG, ANDY! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!", Sierra gushed as she came back in the bedroom from the bathroom.

"Thanks, Boo. So do you", I commented.

It was Thursday evening and Sierra and I were getting ready to go to the bonfire. We were both wearing the summer dresses we bought the day before. I put on light makeup consisting of blush, eyeliner, light blue eyeshadow, and pink shiny lip gloss. I don't wear lipstick. My red hair was pulled back in a half ponytail with the front curls flouncing on my shoulders. I looked somewhat decent, if I do say so myself.

"It's 5:55. We better go", Sierra said.

Connor texted me earlier today and told us to meet them at the beach at 6:00. 

"Um, you go right ahead. I'll catch up in a few minutes".

"Andy", she said slowly.

"Please", I urged. "Please. Go. I'll catch up, I promise".

She came over to where I was sitting on our bed and gave me a hug.

"Love you, Andy", she said.

"Love you too, SiSi", I said.

After she left, I went to the washroom and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I saw a thirteen year old girl who was happy and was full of joy and spirit, a girl that felt like she could do anything. When I walked away, I felt like a lost and timid seventeen year old girl that wasn't capable of anything.

I flopped back down on the bed and sighed. How on earth am I able to make it through this night?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Connor Williams' P.O.V. (Point of View)

"Bro, pass me another stick!", Gabe hollered from the soon-to-be campfire. I handed him three from the wood pile beside me. 

"Hey, where are those girls you were talking about, guys?", Jessica, or as we call her Jessie, asked.

"They should be here soon", Gabe responded. "We told them to come at 6:00".

"I can't wait!", she squealed. "I get to have girl friends for the summer instead of hanging out with you losers", she snickered.

A few minutes later, we saw Sierra walking down to where we all were. But Andy wasn't with her. Where was she?

"Hey, guys!", she said brightly.

"Where's Andy?", I asked.

"Oh, she's coming. She just had to do something".

"I nodded".

"Hey! I'm Jessica, but call me Jessie", Jessie said excitedly with her Australian accent. 

"Hi! I'm SIerra!".

"Hey, Sierra!", my twin said while walking over to her. "you look hot!".

I watched Sierra's cheeks turn tomato red and I rolled my eyes. Gabe has been attracted to her ever since we went over to their house. And I've been feeling the same way...

Except towards Andy. What was taking her so long?

"Sierra, this is Zach and Jessie. Zach is our best friend from Huntington. Jessie moved to Huntington from Australia three years ago and she's been dating Zach for a year", Gabe said to her while introducing our best friend and his girl friend.

"Hey, nice to meet you", Zach said.

"You too", Sierra replied.

Everyone chilled around after they had all met. Gabe was setting up the campfire, Zach was barbecuing, Sierra and Jessie was hanging out by the ocean, and I was just sitting waiting for Andy.