Chapter 21- Forever

*I'M WRITING THIS MINI AUTHOR'S NOTE JUST TO WARN YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER IS UTTERLY HORRIBLE. I HAD A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK ON THIS CHAPTER AND THIS IS THE BEST THING I CAME UP WITH. I HOPE IT'S OKAY*

The next morning, Connor, the girls, and I were in town at the shopping mall. The same one I have visited before. Last night, we asked our parents if we could go to Disney Land. They said we could and, believe it or not, they're letting us go alone. They already reserved two hotel rooms, one for me, Sierra, Jessie, and Chiara, and one for Connor, Gabe, Zach, and Jake. And, of course, they made the rooms in two different levels. We're leaving tomorrow and staying there for about a week, so today, we decided to shop for a few new outfits.

"Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start!", Jessie squealed as we entered the mall.

"Andy, baby, not that I'm complaining, but why do I have to be here?", Connor asked as I pulled him behind me.

"Because I want to spend time with you as much as possible", I answered. I may sound a little selfish and clingy right now, but it's true. Summer's almost over and I'm taking advantage of things.

"Yeah. Plus, we all need a guy's approval and opinion, specially Andy. She needs a lot of approval and opinion from you, Connor", Sierra added while smirking at us.

My face heat up. I knew Sierra meant something more when she said, 'approval and opinion'.

"So, where are we going first?", I asked, trying to move everybody along before I get any more humiliated.

All the girls burst out laughing. "Strawberry is a good nickname for you, Andy. Good job, Connor", Chiara teased.

I looked over at my boy friend. He was trying so hard not to blow. I sighed. "Go ahead. Laugh", I told him.

That's when he erupted into laughter. Very loud laughter. People started staring at us. I really hope they don't think we're crazy (even though we are) and call some mental hospital to pick us up or something.

"Okay, where are going first?", I asked again, trying to save myself from any more humiliation.

"How about Victoria's Secret?", Jessie suggested, making me blush even more. "I heard they have a huge sale going on".

"You know, that is a good idea, Jessie!", Chiara agreed, smirking at me and Connor.

"Let's go!", Sierra exclaimed, literally pulling Connor and me behind her.

I groaned. I am so going to kill my friends later for this.

"Would you look at that! There is a sale!", Chiara nonchalantly exclaimed when we got there.

"This thong would look super cute on you, Andy", Sierra said, picking one up, causing the other girls to erupt in giggles.

That was pretty much the last straw. I'm pretty sure my face was so red, that a fire truck was on its way.

"Oh my gosh. I hate you guys. I'm getting out of here", I announced, completely humiliated.

I looked over at Connor. His face had a tint of red as well. "You guys can stay here. Connor and I are going somewhere else", I told the girls. I grabbed Connor's hand and yanked us out of the store before the girls could say anything else.

"That was the most humiliating moment of my life!", I complained as Connor and I walked through the mall.

Connor laughed. "It's okay. You gotta admit, it was pretty funny".

"No, it wasn't! I'm going to kill them later".

Connor said nothing as I led him into a store. "These dresses are so cute", I commented, scanning some on the racks.