Chapter 22- The Fun Begins Now

The next morning, I was awakened by a pillow smacking me on the face. My eyes flew open and I was greeted by Sierra's grinning face.

"Good morning!", she chirped cheerfully.

I groaned. "Sisi, it's not really a good morning when someone smacks you with a pillow".

"Oh, don't be a grouch. Come on. It's 10:00 and we're leaving in like half an hour".

"Fine". I yawned before reluctantly getting up. Today's the day we're going to Disney Land. Don't get me wrong. I'm super excited. It's just that, I don't wake up until noon during the summer. Although, that hasn't happened yet this summer.

I grabbed an outfit along with a bra and underwear from my dresser and headed to the bathroom. I decided then to take a shower. I groaned and headed back to the room to get a towel then back to the bathroom. I hopped in the bath tub and turned the shower on. The warm water immediately soaked me and woke up my tired bones.

About fifteen minutes later, I hopped off and changed. My outfit of the day was plain black jean shorts and a plain purple tank top. Not the best, but it will do. I then blow dried my hair and put it up in a high pony tail before putting on minimal make up. Then I went back to the room.

Sierra was no longer there and so was the suitcase she was taking, so I figured she already left. I took the suitcase I was taking and wheeled it downstairs. No one was there and I found them all outside putting their suitcases and duffel bags in the cars. We were taking three; Sierra's parents', Connor and Gabe's parents', and Jake's. Connor and I were riding in his parents', Sierra and Gabe were riding in her parents', and Jessie, Zach, Chiara, and Jake were riding in Jake's. The purpose of that was so all of us could get couple time. To be honest, I found that completely stupid since Jessie, Zach, Chiara, and Jake wouldn't even get couple time and we could've all fit perfectly in The Williams' van, but I guess I wasn't about to complain.

"Hey, what took you so long?", Sierra asked.

I shrugged. "Morning, strawberry", Connor said, approaching me and quickly pecking my lips before taking my suitcase.

"Connor, I have hands. I can carry it myself".

"Oh, well", he said before putting it in the van's trunk.

"All right, is everybody ready?", Linda asked, who was out here with the other parents.

"Yep", all eight of us chorused.

"Have fun, you guys. Call us if there's a problem or whatever", Tina said.

"Thanks, mom. We will", Gabe answered.

"Be careful. And stay in your own reserved rooms at night. When all of you come back, there shouldn't be anything different with anyone of you or else", Sam warned.

I think it's safe to say that everyone knew what he meant and that all of us started to blush profusely. All the guys awkwardly cleared their throats and us girls, well, we're just blushing until death overcomes us.

Sierra was the first one to finally speak up. "Um, yeah, dad. We'll be careful".

"Make sure you're all being protected. In everything you do. You know, just in case", Jorge added.

That was enough to make us girls start hyperventilating. Literally.

"Yeah, dad. We'll all be protected", Connor mumbled, making me blush even more. There will come a day when I die because of blushing too much.

"We'll all be on our way now", Gabe added as he climbed in the Thompsons' car with Sierra and the rest of us climbed in our designated transportation as well.