Chapter 18- Scars and Chances

*I USUALLY DO THESE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, BUT I'M GOING TO DO TWO AUTHOR'S NOTES THIS TIME. THIS ONE IS TO EXPLAIN THIS CHAPTER. THE SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN IN SIERRA'S P.O.V. AND THAT'S BECAUSE I WANTED TO SHOWCASE HER RELATIONSHIP WITH GABE A LITTLE BIT AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ANDY AND GABE'S RELATIONSHIP WITH CONNOR. HOPE IT'S NOT TOO CONFUSING. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, CHAPTER 18!*

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe how nervous I am!", I said as I sat down on my bed while Sierra fixed my hair.

"Stop worrying. Everything will be fine", Jessie assured me, who was also sitting on my bed.

It was Saturday evening night and I was getting ready for my first date with Connor. Well, re-do date. We're having a picnic and star gazing at the beach. It's just like our first date, except for the setting and he's not going to break up with me. At least I hope not. I was wearing my sea green jean shorts along with a pinkish colored crop top with my sea green diamond necklace and flower bracelet.

"Fine? Are you kidding?", I squeaked. "Do you remember what happened the last time?".

"True. But tonight will be different", Jessie continued to reason.

"How about if he breaks up with me again?".

"Dude, if he's just going to break up with you again, then he wouldn't have serenaded you in front of almost every person in Orlando. Plus, Sierra's dad would probably castrate him", Gabe said suddenly appearing at the doorway with Zach. "But if he does, I'll break his face for you", he added.

"That just made me even more nervous!", I whined. "And there won't be any need for castrating and breaking faces", I added.

"Hey, babe", Sierra greeted. "What are you guys doing here?".

"We're with Connor", Zach answered as he sat down on the floor with Gabe. "He's waiting downstairs, so you better hurry up, Andy".

"Hey, you never rush a girl when she's getting ready for a date", Jessie told her boy friend.

"But if she takes too long, Connor might break up with her again".

Jessie picked up one of the pillows from the bed and aimed it for Zach's head.

Way to make me nervous, Zach, I thought.

"Jessie, can you get my black cardigan, please?", I asked. "It's in my dresser. The second one".

"Sure". She walked over to my dresser and started rummaging through it. "What's this?", she asked picking up a notebook and taking it out.

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "My diary", I said sheepishly.

That's when Gabe and Zach burst out laughing. "You have a diary?!", Zach shrieked through his laughter.

"Hey, most girls have a diary!", I defended. "Anyway, I brought it here to Orlando so I can remember everything that happens. But, I've been busy with everything that's been happening, so....", my voice drifted.

Gabe scoffed. "Having a diary is so girly".

"That's because she is a girl, bozo", Sierra shot at her boy friend.

"Dear Diary. Guess what? Today, Jordon Smith said hi to me! Can you believe it?! His exact words were 'Hey, Andy'. AAAHHH!!!! I didn't even know he knew my name! He's like the football jock! He's sooo cute! But he's dating this blond bimbo named Brooklyn Murray from the cheer leading squad. I hate her guts", Jessie read.

My cheeks reddened so much, I swear, someone was going to have to call the fire department. Gabe and Zach were laughing like hyenas, clutching their stomachs and Jessie and Sierra were trying hard not to laugh, but it was pretty obvious they were going to blow.