Chapter 23- Where Dreams Come True

"Oh my gosh, you guys. Let's go!", the girls and I cried in exasperation for probably the a thousandth time. Let me explain why we're so irritated.

This morning, we woke up at 8:00. So early, I know! We were so pumped and excited for our first day at Disney Land. We got dressed quickly (I'm wearing my summer dress that I haven't worn since the bonfire and Sierra's wearing hers too) and ran down to the boys' room only to find them still sleeping. I swear, these boys are stupid. They freaking left their door unlocked. Someone could've just went in and murdered them! Anyway, the girls and I woke them up by smacking them with pillows even though we didn't want to wake them up because they looked incredibly sexy with their shirtless state and messy tousled hair. Sexy enough to make us drool. Literally. When they woke up and got dressed, we ordered pancakes for breakfast via room service. After we ate, we were all ready to go, but the stupid boys decided to play stupid Call of Duty. Darn this hotel for their Xboxes in rooms. 

They've been playing multiplayer and taking turns for the past hour and the girls and I were getting antsy. Connor and Jake were the ones currently playing while Gabe and Zach were yelling instructions of what to do at them.

"Five more minutes", Jake absent-mindedly said.

"You guys have been saying that for the past hour!", Jessie cried.

When they kept playing and screaming either at the T.V. or at each other, Sierra stood up and went behind the small T.V.  The guys didn't notice her until she pulled the plug out of the socket. The T.V. screen went black and the guys looked at it stunned. They didn't say anything for about five seconds  before they started yelling their heads off at Sierra.

Jessie, Chiara, and I watched in amusement as Sierra rolled her eyes at every mad remark the guys threw at her.

"It's just Call of Duty. You're not going to die", Sierra said with another eye roll when the guys finished their rant.

"You are so lucky I love you or you would be so dead right now", Gabe told his girl friend.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too", Sierra said sarcastically. Although, I know she really loves him.

We were all finally ready to go and left. When we were at the hotel's parking lot, we climbed in the Williams' van. Gabe sat at the driver's seat while Sierra rode shotgun. I sat in the middle row between Connor and Zach while Jessie, Chiara, and Jake sat at the back behind us. The ride was going to be about ten to fifteen minutes long.

Sierra turned the radio on and I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift came on. "NO!", the guys cried.

Sierra flipped to another station and an Adele song was on. "No", the guys said again. Sierra again turned to another station and When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars came on. "No", the guys said for the third time.

"Fine. I'll just turn it off", Sierra snapped.

"So, where are we going first when we get there?", Jake asked.

"Tomorrow Land", Zach said immediately.

"Cinderella's Castle", Jessie rebutted.

"No way. Definitely Adventure Land", Connor rebutted against both of them.

I sighed. This was going to be impossible.

All of them had this debate for the entire ride. Very loudly, might I add.

"EVERYBODY, SHUT UP!", I yelled as we pulled up to the crowded Disney Land parking lot.

All heads turned towards me. "We are going to Adventure Land, then Tomorrow Land, then Cinderella's Castle. After that, we can split up. We are going to follow this plan because we have almost an entire week to visit everything else and if you don't, my inner monster will come out", I warned.