Chapter 30- Goodbye Orlando

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So I don't have a lot to say this time. Just saying, this is the third last chapter, including the epilogue. I don't know if I'll be able to upload another chapter tomorrow, but I'll see. Check out the song. It's See You Again by Carrie Underwood. I really love that song and it sort of fits this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share. Thanks!

Connor Williams' P.O.V. (Point of View)

Thud!

I fell hard on the floor with my pillows and blankets crashing on top of me. I sat there motionless for a few minutes before groaning and getting up.

I let out a rough breath and ran my fingers through my messy brown hair. I picked up my discarded phone on the bed and looked at the time. It's six am. Two hours before I leave Orlando and back to Huntington Beach.

I yawned and headed out my room and towards Gabe's room. I entered without knocking and collapsed on the floor. Gabe was on his bed texting someone.

"Hey, man", he mechanically greeted.

"Yo", I said half sleepily and half mechanically.

I could hear Gabe's fingers tapping all over his phone screen. "Who are you texting?", I asked.

"Sierra", he said, still mechanically. "I've been texting her all night".

"Cool".

"So, how did things go with Andy last night?", he asked.

I closed my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. Last night was probably the worst and most shocking night of my life. I can't believe she broke up with me. I thought she didn't want to break up. She was afraid of another summer romance and her breaking up with me kind of made it one. If she didn't, it wouldn't have been one. I'm not blaming her, I honestly am not. It's just- well, I don't even know. My feelings are so messed up right now.

Anyway, when I came back last night Gabe was already sleeping- I think- so I couldn't tell him. That explains how Gabe doesn't know.

"Didn't Sierra tell you?", I asked him. I figured Sierra already knows since Andy stays with her and all.

"Sierra said Andy didn't sleep in their room last night. All she said was she was already in her room when she heard Andy come in, but she never came up".

Crap. She's already hurting. Again, I'm not blaming her for all of this. But if she didn't break up with me, summer ending won't be too bad.

"Oh. Well, we broke up", I told my brother bluntly.

I heard him stop typing and I could feel him looking down at me. "I'm sorry, what?", he asked, not believing what I just said. How funny. That's how I reacted when Andy told me.

"I said we broke up", I repeated.

"Why did you break up with her?", he accused.

"I didn't".

"But you just said you guys broke up".

Wow. I know my brother's stupid, but I didn't know he was this stupid. I stood up and faced him. "We did break up. But I didn't break up with her, she broke up with me!", I clarified.

"She broke up with you?", he asked, even though that's what I just said.

I rolled my eyes and exited his room and back to mine, but he called me. "What, Gabe?", I asked feeling irritated as I popped back in his room.

"Why did she break up with you? I thought she didn't want to".

"If I knew the answers to those questions, I wouldn't be slumming as badly right now", I explained.