Epilogue- Summer Love

Author's Note: Oh my gosh! This is it. The FINAL chapter for this book! It is kinda sad that it's over, but at least there's a sequel! I'm going to try and not say so much because I know you all want to read this. So I'm going to make this quick: The note that Connor writes Andy in the second part of this chapter (Yeah, I know I kinda just ruined something) is written in the same form you might have seen before. If you read 'When It Rains In Ocala' by writerbug44, the letter that Evan wrote Maggie is in the same style as the one here. I know you might call me out for copying, so I'm gonna tell you right now that writerbug44 gave me permission to write it the same way. Just making that clear. Also dedicating this chapter to her because she's just plain amazing♥ That's all I wanted to say. Oh, and PLEASE read the final author's note in the next 'chapter'. It's about the sequel and other important stuff. One more thing, listen to the song. It's Summer Love by One Direction♥

Hope you enjoy this last chapter and remember to vote! Thank you!

"Last day in Orlando", Sierra mumbled lying down on her bed.

"Yeah", I said sadly as I took out my last pairs of clothing in my dresser: a pair of blue jeans and an Aeropostale tee shirt with a blue hoodie.

"I'll be back", I told Sierra before heading to the bathroom to get changed. I took off my pajamas I was still wearing and slipped on my jeans. I was thinking of wearing shorts, but decided I wanted to be comfortable in the seventeen hour drive back to Springfield. After I slipped on my tee shirt, I headed back to the room and also saw Sierra dressed and ready to go.

I threw my pajamas in my suitcase before closing it back up. I also grabbed my iPod and phone, which were charging.

"You girls ready to go?", Linda asked, popping in our room.

"Ready", Sierra and I chorused.

"Okay. We're leaving in about ten to fifteen minutes. Why don't you girls bring your suitcases down and put it in the car", she told us.

"Sure, mom", Sierra said.

Linda left and Sierra and I grabbed our suitcases. "Bye, room", Sierra bid dramatically to our bed room.

I let out a small laugh. "Come on, Sierra", I told her. We left our room and wheeled our suitcases down the stairs. I slipped on my Toms- the one pair of shoes I brought that weren't flip flops- before Sierra and I headed out the door.

We found Sam already putting in his and Linda's luggages in the trunk. "Morning, dad", Sierra greeted.

"Hey, pumpkin", he said back. "Morning, Sam", I also greeted. You might think I would call Sam and Linda 'mom' and 'dad' since they basically adopted me. Well, no. It feels weird to me when I do that. Of course, they're always telling me to feel free to call them mom and dad, but I never do.

"Morning, Andy", he said to me. Sierra put her suitcase in the trunk and I put mine after her.

"Andy! Sierra!", we heard a voice saying behind us.

We turned around and saw Chiara running towards us. "Hey!", both of us said at the same time.

"What are you doing here?", Sierra asked.

"Yeah. You already said bye to us yesterday", I added.

Yesterday, Sierra, Chiara, and I spent the whole day together. After Sierra called her, she came over and all three of us took a dip in the pool. After, we went to the beach. No we didn't go swimming. That would be ridiculous after just going. No, we walked around the beach and built sand castles- no matter how childish that is. Didn't really work out, though, because the sand wouldn't stick and the ocean waves would always wash it away. After the beach, we went in town to the mall. We didn't buy anything, though. Just window shopping. Also, we went to the food court and had food. And the rest of the day, we were at the mall. We dropped Chiara off after at her house. We met her little sister, who is a precious angel. But Chiara said she's a devil. She's totally lying. When Sierra and I got home, we finished packing and the day was over.