Chapter 25- Song For You

Author's note: Two things-

1. Like I said last chapter, this story will have six or seven chapters left, including this chapter and the epilogue. I've been getting lots of ideas, opinions, and input for the title of the sequel. The three that most people want for the title are:

- Wait For Me

- Here Forever

- Never Said Goodbye

Now I need your help to choose between those three. I still am open for any other suggestions, though. I'm hoping to have this done at the end of July or first week of August.

2. I'm starting a new story called Hidden Truths, which used to be called A Thousand Years. Check out the summary of it on my 'book', Future Stories and it's also up in the external link. The prologue of it will be up on Monday, July 22, 2013, so this coming Monday. The rest of the book will be up Monday, August 19, 2013. Just wanted to let you know.

Okay, that's it. Oh, this chapter isn't that great, just to let you know, since I had stupid writer's block again. Okay, here's Chapter 25!

Perfect, I thought to myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Tonight, all eight of us are going to have dinner at this bar and grill restaurant near our hotel. We're going semi-formal, so I'm wearing the dress I bought at the mall the other day along with a pair of brown sandals. I straightened my hair, which I haven't done in a while, and I'm even wearing red lipstick, which I never wear. I still hate it, though. It feels all weird and the taste is disgusting! Oh well.

I exited the bathroom and back to the hotel room. "Oh my gosh, Andy. You look beautiful!", Sierra exclaimed.

"So, I wasn't beautiful before?", I joked.

"You were", she said. "I meant you look even more beautiful tonight".

"Oh. I see. Well, you look beautiful too", I told her. Sierra is wearing a knee length red dress with the bottom part kind of ruffled. Her shoes were about five inch ankle boot heels and her blond hair is up in a tight bun.

"Aw, thanks!".

"You're welcome".

"Can someone help me with my bow please?", Jessie asked.

"I will", I offered. Jessie is wearing a heart shaped tube top dress that stopped right on her knees. The dress had a white and black polka dot pattern with a black bow on the front, which I'm currently fixing. Along with her dress, she's wearing plain black flats and her brown curls is also up in a bun.

"Thanks, Andy".

"No problem".

"Do I look okay?", Chiara asked. She is wearing a plain royal blue spaghetti strap dress with matching blue flats and her  blond hair is up in a half pony tail. You know, where half of it is up in a pony tail while the other half is down. The part of her hair that's in the pony tail is curled while the rest is down and left naturally straight. It's a simple attire, but on her, it looks beautiful.

"Gorgeous", Sierra commented.

Before Chiara could respond, there was a knock on the door. Probably the guys.

"Come in!", Jessie called out.

Like I guessed, it was the boys. Since this wasn't anything too formal, they weren't wearing tuxedos and stuff like that. But they are wearing dress pants and polo shirts. Let me just say, they look freaking hot and amazing, like always. They look like Ryan Gosling. Or Channing Tatum. Okay, maybe not that far, but still very hot. Oh, and remember the boy problems we're having? Yeah, well, they're kinda just fading away at the moment thanks to them.