Chapter 29- Different Summers

Author's Note: Hey, guys! Sorry haven't updated in a few days. Before you get reading, few things:

1. I have officially decided what the title for the sequel is going to be! It's going to be 'Fate and Destiny'. Yes, I know it wasn't any of the options. But when I was writing the summary for it yesterday- for the eighth time- it entered my mind and I was just like 'Bam! Perfect!'. The cover for it is on the side there, but if you have Instagram and you're following me, you probably have seen it already. I'm planning to have this story done sometime this week, don't know when, but this week. Also, check out the song. It's Different Summers by Demi Lovato and it's pure perfection.

2. This doesn't have anything to do with the book, but you probably caught on and know that I'm like freaking obsessed with One Direction. I'm planning to write a fan-fic, which I don't normally do, but thought I'd give it a try. So let me know if you think it's a good idea for me to. If I do write one, it's going to be in a totally different account, so I'm gonna make a new one just for my fan-fics. Also, if I do write one, the update schedules for my other books won't change and the fan-fic would likely be about Marcel and Georgia Rose- if you've seen their music video or heard their new song, Best Song Ever. Just thought I'd let you know about these ideas.

And this Author's Note is getting way to long, so I'm gonna leave. Hope you like this chapter! Please vote and whatnot. Thanks! :)

It's Wednesday night. My last day here in Orlando. Well, no, not mine because my last day is tomorrow. But it's Connor's last night here in Orlando. All day, I've been a wreck. And the worst thing is that I didn't even spend today with Connor. Him and the rest of his family spent the day together since it is their last day and this was suppose to be a family trip. Like I said, I've been a wreck. Sierra's been a wreck too, but less of a wreck because she and Gabe are staying together so it's all good for them. Well, I still don't know about my and Connor's future relationship because we didn't even have the talk yet. Either he's going to call or visit me tonight or call or visit me early tomorrow morning. I know for a fact that they're leaving early. At eight am, I think. I think the waiting part of this talk is what's making me a nervous wreck.

Anyway, tonight, I'm having a family night of my own with Sierra and her parents. We're in the living room watching a movie. The Titanic, to be exact. I've watched this movie over a hundred times. But every time I watch it, I always cry at the end. This movie is probably one of the most romantic movies there is. Also the most stupidest, though. I mean, at the end before Leonardo DiCaprio- or Jack- drowns, Kate Winslet- or Rose- says to him that she'll never let go of him and then let's go of his hand and leave him to drown. I think she meant she'll never let go of him in her heart, but you know what I'm getting at here, right?

My phone vibrates at the part where Jack and Rose start to fall in love and Rose is like at the top of the ship on the railing while Jack wraps his arms around her waists and she like puts her arms out like a bird. I picked up my phone beside me and saw I have a new text messages from Connor:

Outside your front door. Wanna take a walk?

I responded with, Yeah, sure. One sec

"Uh, I'm heading out for a while", I told Sierra and her parents.

Sierra frowned. "It's almost ten, though", she said while looking at the time on her phone.

"Yeah, Andy, I don't think it's a good idea", Linda pitched in.

"Please?", I pleaded. "I need to talk to Connor".

Sam and Linda looked at each other before Sam said, "Fine. You can go, but be back in half an hour".

"Thank you!", I cried before standing up and hugging him.