Chapter 26- Leaving

Author's Note: Sorry you had to wait for a while for me to post this, but I've been busy and such. Just want to remind everybody again that the prologue of my new story, Hidden Truths, is now up, so please go take a look at that if you want. I didn't know what song to put in this chapter, so I went with Without The Love by Demi Lovato. It's there on the side. It doesn't have anything to do with the situation right now-maybe it does, I don't know- but I like it and it will be at a part in the sequel, so yeah. Okay, I'm going to stop talking. Here's Chapter 26!

"Oh my gosh. I'm going to miss you guys so much!", Jessie cried.

It's been two days since we got back from our fun trip at Disneyland. The rest of the trip went fairly okay with very little drama. Of course, the girls and I still had our problems. But Sierra solved hers when Gabe took her out to some fancy place for their anniversary and he told her he loves her. I don't know about Jessie, but I think she's forgotten about it. As for me, it's still a problem. Today, Jessie and Zach are leaving Orlando and flying back to Huntington Beach. They're getting ready to leave and Jorge is driving them to the airport to make it to their flight in about three hours. We're all saying goodbye now, except for Jake and Chiara since they're not available at the moment, and saying goodbye is kind of depressing.

"We're gonna miss you too, Jess", I told her truthfully. "You too, Zach", I added.

It's true. I am going to miss them. They taught me so much the past two months. Jessie taught me to just live life and have fun no matter what happens and Zach taught me to wait and to never let go with all his Shakespeare stuff when Connor and I were broken up. Saying goodbye to them is kind of depressing because they're like my brother and sister now and who knows when I'll see them again.

Jessie hugged Sierra, who was about to burst into tears, then me. "Ah, I'm gonna miss you a lot", she cried.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Jessie", I said, feeling tears about to drip.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Remember, if you have a problem, call me, text me, skype me, I don't care. Whatever happens with Connor, trust me that things will be okay", she said.

"Thanks, Jessie. I love you", I said, pulling her in another hug.

"All right, girls. Come give me a hug", Zach said to me and Sierra. We giggled and hugged him together, making it a group hug. "Love you, sissies", he said. I rolled my eyes. Only Zach would say that. "Love you too, Zachary", Sierra and I chorused. Saying his full name annoys him.

We pulled away from him and he gave Connor and Gabe one of those man hugs. You know like a half hug-half handshake or something. Jessie hugged the boys too before going in the Williams' van with Jorge.

"See you in a few weeks!", Zach called out to Connor and Gabe.

"Love you, girls! See you soon, hopefully!", Jessie called out to me and Sierra.

Then they drove off and disappeared.

"I'm already bored!", Sierra whined.

"I'm gonna miss 'em", I said sadly as Connor gave me a hug.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?", Gabe asked.

Connor and I looked at each other. "Andy and I are heading off somewhere", Connor answered.

"We'll be back at the cottage", Sierra said and walked away with Gabe as Connor and I headed off the other way.

"So, where are we going?", I asked Connor.

"Let's just hang at my special place", he answered. I nodded. "Sounds good".

We walked quietly hand in hand. It feels weird now knowing Jessie and Zach isn't here anymore. Honestly, it feels like a part of me is missing now without them.