Chapter 17- Nothing but Happiness

Connor Williams' P.O.V. (Point of View)

Have you ever had a moment in your life when something happened that made you so happy you can't even explain the feeling? I've had, numerous times. Like when I graduated middle school. I was thrilled I didn't have to see that place ever again. Or when Gabe, Zach, and I had our first performance as Ridin' Waves. Or right after I passed my driver's test, my parents bought me a car. But none of those moments could top the one now. The moment I found and got back Andy Neilsen. The fact that she agreed to be mine again just made me want to do crazy flips in the air. And kissing her under the Orlando rain. I swear, that was something to remember. I didn't want it to end. I felt nothing but happiness.

And that happiness is still continuing.

All of us, Me, Andy, Gabe, Zach, Jessie, Sierra, my parents, Sierra's parents, and even Chiara, were at the Thompsons having a pool party to celebrate how successful the concert was and me and Andy getting back together. I would've preferred having it at my cottage since we had a jacuzzi, but I wasn't about to complain.

Everybody was having fun and screaming and laughing. Gabe, Zach, Jessie, Sierra, and Chiara were in the pool tossing a beach ball around while the adults were on the porch barbecuing. Rocks surrounded the twelve feet deep pool and Andy and I were sitting on the highest one and dangled our feet on the waterfall it was letting out. Andy was resting her head on my shoulder while my arm was wrapped around her bare skin. She was wearing a hot pink bikini at the moment and I was trying my best not to keep gawking a her perfectly fit body, although she was doing the same thing to me by gawking at my muscular frame. I swear, she's even drooling.

"This is nice", she commented. "Not to mention beautiful".

I turned my head so I was looking at her. "You're nice and beautiful".

She jokingly punched my arm. "I'm going to let that cheesy line go just because I'm enjoying this moment".

"I'm enjoying this moment too", I said before leaning in and softly kissing her. It was a quick kiss. I wanted it to be longer, but her guardians and my parents were around and I really didn't need them having a talk with us.

After we had separated from our kiss, the beach ball the others were playing with came soaring towards us and hit Andy on her face.

"Ooops, sorry, Andy!", Zach apologized for he was the one that hit her.

"I'm going to get you back for that later, Evans!", Andy threatened using Zach's last name.

"Okay, kids. Dinner's ready!", my dad announced.

"Stay here", I told Andy. "I'll get our food".

I slid my tee shirt over my head and walked over to the porch where dinner was being served.

"Here you go, honey", my mom said handing me two paper plates. She probably figured I was getting Andy's food as well.

"Thanks, mom".

I made myself a hot dog bun with mustard and ketchup and made Andy one with just ketchup. I grabbed myself a can of coke and a can of root beer for Andy.

I was on my way back to where Andy and I were sitting when my dad stopped me. "She seems very happy, son", he said gesturing towards Andy.

I looked at her and saw her talking to Sierra with a big smile plastered on her face. I smiled at the fact she was no longer hurting.

"Yeah, she is", I answered my father.

"Are you happy?", he asked.

"Gosh, you have no freaking idea".