Author's Note

Hey, guys! I can't believe this book is finally finished! I started this story in May and finished in August, so I've been working on it for three months and now it's finally finished! I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading it. There are a few of you that have been also commenting on the chapters, telling me what you liked about it, which helped me improve my writing and what stuff to keep the same way. Your comments always makes my day. And of course, all the voting! Thank you! Some of you have been voting for every single chapter and I really appreciate it. The total reads of this story as I finished it are almost to 2,000 reads. For some, that's not a lot. But I am new on Wattpad and this is my first story here, so that's actually a lot to me. Again, thank you!

As all of you know, since I've been saying it in like every chapter, there will be a sequel to this story. It's called 'Fate and Destiny'. The cover for it is on the side there and here's the summary:

It's senior year for Andy Neilsen, which means a fresh start, a new beginning, and a chance to forget about her summer romance that happened back in Orlando, Florida. She does for a while until unexpected news arrives.

Andy and her best friend, Sierra Thompson, are forced to stay at Huntington Beach, California and live with the Williams for a few months. The same WIlliams family they had met in Orlando and the boy Andy had fallen in love with.

Andy struggles to adjust with her new surroundings at the same time she tries to keep things with Connor normal and not awkward. But when you add a new boy and girl in the picture, it sure is a recipe for drama and disaster.

Goodbye and promises being broken have always been a part of Andy's life. But this time, can dramatic, surprising, and heartbreaking events lead Andy to her true fate and destiny? Or will her past come back to haunt her and break everything apart?

So, not the best summary, but it'll work for now. Just saying, it could change. The sequel will be up Monday, August, 19, 2013.

And you know my other book, Hidden Truths? That will now be up Monday, August 12, 2013 instead of August 19. 

Thank you so much again for reading Another Summer Romance. Hope you enjoy my future stories and see you soon! :)