Chapter 28- Blame it on September

Author's Note: Would you look at that? I was able to update after all! Haha. So, I have some few announcements, but first I want to explain this chapter. This chapter focuses more on Andy and Sierra's friendship since we haven't seen that for a while. But I still added some Connor time in there, don't worry :P Also, PLEASE check out the song. It's Blame it on September by Allstar Weekend and it's PERFECT for this chapter. Actually, it's perfect for the whole story. It could also be theme song for the story. Okay, the announcements:

I'm planning on finishing this story between Wednesday-Friday next week. As you know, there will be a sequel. I still need help on choosing a title. It's between:

- Wait For Me

- Never Said Goodbye

- Here Forever

Please let me know which one you prefer. The sequel will be up Monday, August 19, 2013. Oh, and you know my story Hidden Truths? I'm planning on changing the date for when it goes up to Monday, August 12, 2013. But any of those dates can change. I'll let you know all the details on the final author's note of this story. That's just a heads up on what I'm planning.

And I understand that this author's note is wayyy too long, so I'm going to go now. Here's chapter 28 and I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and such. Thanks!

This is probably the worst and most depressing day ever. The past week went by so fast, like a whirl wind. And now we're in our last week here in Orlando. It's depressing. All four of us; me, Connor, Sierra, and Gabe, are acting all mopey and I haven't even had the talk with Connor yet. I don't think Sierra and Gabe had the talk yet either. Today, Monday, all four of us are at the Williams' cottage. I was in Connor's room watching him pack his things and Sierra was in Gabe's room watching Gabe pack his things. I haven't even packed any of my things yet. I only have four more days with Connor, including today. He's leaving on Thursday while I'm leaving on Friday.

"You're really quiet", Connor observed as he threw some of his clothes in his duffel bag. "What are you thinking about?".

"Oh, nothing. Just watching you pack", I said bluntly.

"Watching me pack isn't that interesting".

"Oh well".

As you can tell, we're both kind of- what's the word? Bored. Yeah, bored. And depressed. And sad. I sighed and took my iPod out from my pocket. I went to one of my music files and shuffled the songs. The first song that had to play was Fall For You- my and Connor's song. I sighed again and skipped it.

"Hey, why'd you skip it?", Connor asked.

"It's too depressing", I answered plainly as the song changed into Best Song Ever by One Direction. Of course, I already downloaded it. It literally is the best song ever.

"No, babe. Why?", Connor whined. "Please, not One Direction".

"But it's the best song ever!", I complained.

Connor sighed. "Fine. But only because you're depressed".

"Thanks", I said.

Connor threw some more stuff in his duffel bag before sighing and lying down beside me on his bed. We didn't utter a word and things were quiet except for my iPod, still playing the song. I could feel the tension in the air.

"This summer's been awesome", he said, finally speaking up.

"Yeah. The best", I agreed.

I suddenly felt Connor's finger sliding over my chin and turning it towards him. "Don't be sad", he told me.