Chapter 24- Secrets

Author's Note: Hey guys! I know this chapter is ridiculously late and that I haven't updated for exactly a week. It's because I was busy last week and I was hanging out with some friends that I haven't seen for a while and had sleepovers and whatnot. Also, I had writer's block, which is a pain in the butt, as you all know. I just wanted to say that I hope you like this chapter and please READ the other author's note at the end of the chapter. It's about the SEQUEL and it's really IMPORTANT. So yeah. Okay, here's Chapter 24!

"Superman".

"Spiderman".

"Superman".

"Spiderman".

"SUPERMAN!".

"SPIDERMAN!".

"No. Spiderman is stupid", Chiara argued. "What's so good about a person that has the ability to climb walls? At least Superman can fly!".

"Who cares if Superman can fly? Spiderman is so much better!", I rebutted. "Have you seen Andrew Garfield? He is the bomb.com!".

"Yes, I have seen Andrew Garfield. He's cute, but have you seen Henry Cavill? He's like the second Channing Tatum!".

"All right. You guys have been arguing about this for the past fifteen minutes", Sierra said with a hint of amusement.

It's true, though. Chiara and I have been arguing about this for that long. We're having a slumber party at our hotel room pigging out on food via room service and doing random girl stuff; mani-pedis, watching chick flicks, talking about boys and celebrity gossip. The usual. We were flipping through random T.V. channels and found one of the old Superman movies, you know, the ones with Christoper Reeves, and started watching that. Then Chiara said that Superman is awesome and I said that Spiderman is better and that's how this whole thing got started. I know, stupid.

"Spiderman is better and hotter and that's final!", I said ending the argument. Chiara rolled her eyes, then chuckled.

"Today was so fun!", Jessie exclaimed.

"Animal Kingdom was freakin awesome!", Sierra added.

"Speak for yourself! I almost died!", I cried.

I wasn't exaggerating when I said I almost died. Today we did go to Disney's Animal Kingdom and travelled through it by riding this car/truck thing that could hold four people. I rode on it with Connor, Chiara, and Jake. While the three of them were having a jolly good time, I was too busy freaking out by the fact those wild animals weren't caged! Well, they were, but virtually. That basically means the cages were clear so you don't see them and if the animals get too close to it, it'll hurt them or something. I find that really stupid, actually. Why don't they just put an actual cage? I guess they like having people have heart attacks. So anyway, I was freaking out that those animals were wildly running around and I almost had a heart attack when a lion came a little too close to us. If it weren't for the virtual cage wall thing, it probably would've pounced on me and tore my head off. Of course, I screamed for dear life, which made Connor, Chiara, and Jake laugh.

"It wasn't that bad", Chiara said, stifling a laugh.

"Yes, it was! It was-".

I was interrupted by my phone making a sound telling me I had a new text message. I picked it up from my bed and smiled when I saw that the message was from Connor:

Thinking about u <3

I replied with, Aw, how cute. But I wasn't thinking about u :P

Ouch. That hurts, strawberry. Actually, no. Ur a lemon now.

A Lemon?