Chapter 27- Everybody Hurts

Author's Note: Okay, so this chapter may be a little confusing, so I'm going to explain it. The first part is Sierra's POV and it shows Connor's side of things and more about Andy (I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure you'll get it once you start reading). The second part is Gabe's POV and it picks up from where it ended last chapter. And the third part is back to Andy's POV and it'll show her side of things. By the way, check out the song. It's Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne and it's pretty much perfect for this chapter. Okay, here's chapter 27!

Sierra Thompson's P.O.V. (Point of View)

"I love you so much", Gabe mumbled against my lips. I let out an involuntary moan, which was probably really embarrassing.

"I love you too", I mumbled back.

Gabe and I were currently in the middle of a heavy make out session in my living room on the couch. Don't worry, we're not actually going to do anything. I have too much self-respect for myself to actually give myself away. It's just that ever since Gabe took me out for dinner last night for our anniversary and he told me he loves me, I've been going crazy. Like right now.

We immediately separated when we heard the front door slam loudly. We got to our feet in time to see a crying Andy bolt up the stairs and to our room. Seconds later, Connor burst through the front door.

"Where's Andy?", he asked breathlessly.

"In her room", I answered feeling confused.

"Dude, what happened?", Gabe asked his brother.

"She's mad at me", he explained bluntly.

"Why?", I asked.

"She caught Chiara and I hugging".

My eyes went wide. "You cheated on her?", I accused.

"No! Why would I do that?".

"Then why were you hugging her?", Gabe shot.

"She was walking at the beach when she saw me. She started talking to me and she said she was sorry she wasn't able to say goodbye to Zach and Jessie. Then she had to go, but gave me a quick hug. Andy saw it and now she thinks I cheated on her", he explained.

I took deep breaths. This is a disaster. Just when Andy's summer was about to be her best one ever, something like this just had to go and ruin it.

I turned to Gabe. "Can you please go and talk to her?", I asked.

He nodded and headed upstairs. Then I turned back to Connor. "Why do you have to go and keep breaking her heart?", I asked.

He look at me with bloodshot eyes. "I didn't break her heart, Sierra. She's the one that took it the wrong way and got jealous".

"She only got jealous because she cares!".

"Well, then she cares way too much!".

I really wanted to spazz at Connor right now. In fact, I was ready to blow at him. But knowing that the situation wouldn't get better if I do that, I spoke evenly. "Connor, she cares too much because she loves you that much. If you don't know how much Andy loves you, then you don't know her at all".

All he did was roll his eyes. "I know she loves me, Sierra. And I know her too. I know everything about her, from her family, friends, and other crap in her life. I-".

"No, you don't", I interrupted him. "You don't know her life. All the things she told you about her family and other problems was barely the truth. You don't know her at all".

Connor crossed his arms and looked at me deadly. "Fine. If you say I don't know Andy, then make me know her. Tell me about her life, her story, everything".