Chapter 6- Given Promises

The next few days flew by quickly. Connor and I became inseparable, which left Sierra and Jessie by themselves. But Zach kept Jessie company and Gabe has been keeping Sierra company as well, so I wasn't too worried. Connor and I became inseparable, like I said before. Friday was when he asked me out. Saturday, we hung out at his place. We watched movies and we got to know each other more. On Sunday, we hung out at my place (Well, technically speaking SIerra's, but I live with her so it's mine too). We went for a swim in the pool and watched more movies in the basement. I made him watch chick flicks because he made me watch a horror movie, which I can't stand. Monday, we hung out by the beach and went out for lunch in town with Jessie and Zach. Tuesday, we were back at his place and chilled around his jacuzzi (No fair. SIerra didn't have one). Today, Wednesday, I decided to hang out with the girls. We were at Connor's cottage in the basement. Their basement had a little room like Sierra's did and that's where Jessie was staying.

"So, do you girls wanna have a sleepover tonight?", Jessie asked while flipping through a magazine on her bed.

"Don't you have to ask Connor and Gabe's parents for permission?", I asked.

"Zach is like their honorary son. Therefore, I'm like their honorary daughter", she reasoned.

"If you're sure", Sierra said.

"Hey, let's watch a movie!", I suggested, eyeing the pile of movies beside the T.V. beside Jessie's dresser.

"Oooh! I'm picking!", Sierra squealed.

Me and her crawled over to the pile and looked through it. When we finally picked one, after a loud argument, we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!", Jessie called.

The door opened and Connor's beautiful face appeared. I rushed over and gave him a hug. He kissed me back in return.

"Mind if I steal her away for a while?", he asked the girls.

"Yes", both of them said at the same time.

"Please?!", I whined. "I'll be with you tonight. I promise!".

"No", they said again at the same time.

"Gabe and Zach is upstairs in my room playing a video game. They could use some company", Connor piped up.

They looked at each other and made a bee line for Connor's room upstairs.

"You're good", I said to Connor as he led me to the base level and then outside to the beach.

"Hey, I'm just doing Gabe a favor. He's like in love with Sierra".

"I think she likes him too. She's never admitted it, but I can tell".

We walked along the beach enjoying the view. We've been here for almost two weeks and I still couldn't get enough of it. The sun was bright and the sky was as clear as day like always. It never seemed to rain here in Orlando. The ocean waves were soothing and everyone around us was having a good time, either swimming, tanning, or relaxing.

"So, where are we going?", I asked.

"Somewhere".

"Well, thanks for that ridiculous response", I said sarcastically.

He laughed. "You'll see. I wanna show you something. I hope it's still there, though".

"What's still there?", I asked impatiently.

"You'll see", he repeated.

We continued walking hand in hand in comfortable silence. I turned my head to look at his face. His hair was messed up in a hot way. He had a small lop-sided grin, which made me smile. His eyes, man, those eyes. They always had a sparkle in them that always made me melt.