One ; Balls

Luke sat clutching a pillow and his phone glued to the palm of his hand. It's been two weeks since Michael Clifford noticed his existence and he still can't believe it.

People have been flooding his mentions. He thought maybe they were congratulating him, that they were happy for him, but no, all they wanted was Luke to DM Michael their username.

Now, generally Luke likes to think he's a nice person. Probably would've told those people yes in a heartbeat if it was anyone else. The thing is Michael means so much to him, more than the other two in the band and he doesn't want to share. Luke wants to keep his all access pass to himself. It may seem selfish, but he worked hard for this. Countless hours spent tweeting random shit to grab Michael's attention and it finally worked.

Luke wants to punch himself in the face for the tweeted of his that Michael retweeted, it's the most embarrassing thing to have him notice it, but now everyone has seen it. Although he's not going to complain since it brought his sunshine closes to him.

"@midnightmichael: I bet Michael has nice balls."

It wasn't the worst thing Luke has put on the internet... Just not the best, but Michael retweeted it so apparently he's worthy of his love.

Luke has sent a DM to Michael everyday since the follow. He asked him about his day and how the tour was going. Small things. Since he already showed Michael his horny teenage side with his tweet he decided being an angel in his messages only seemed appropriate.

"@MichaelClifford: sometimes I wonder if our band even has guy fans."

"Fuck this shit, I'm a fucking guy! You fucking followed me." Luke threw his phone at his pillow only to pick it back up quickly, cradling it in his hands as if saying sorry to it would fix all of life's problems.

"@midnightmichael: @MichaelClifford I'm offended."

Luke grumbled, sliding off his couch to grab a cookie off the plate in the kitchen. He left his phone of the couch, deciding he needed a break from the stress the internet brought upon him.

When he came back he was surprised once again.

"@MichaelClifford: @midnightmichael sorry bro."