Twenty Two ; Noodle

Luke woke up with Logan curled against his chest, a content smile on the sleeping boys face. Luke pulled the brunette closer, throwing his left leg over his waist and nuzzling his face in the crook of Logan's neck. He loved cuddling the smaller boy. Maybe because he was single and wanted the affection or maybe because they were just that comfortable around each other that boundaries didn't exist unless stated.

"Why are your noodle arms wrapped around me?" Logan mumbled, his face still pressed against Luke's chest. He sniffled his nose, pressing it against his chest to get rid of the small itch.

"Because I love you," Luke giggled childishly, blowing a raspberry against the sensitive skin of Logan's neck knowing the younger boy hated when he did that.

Logan untangled himself from Luke's grip, pushing the blond away so he could turn around. Luke took the opportunity to pull Logan back and sling his arm around his waist while be attempted to grab his phone to see if he had any messages.

"It's-" Luke looked at Logan's bedside clock. "-9:00 a.m. who could possibly be texting you?"

Logan blushed, "Oh, it's the guy I've been talking to on Twitter. He's congratulating me on my Ashton follow. I can't believe it's real, and a cute guy is still remotely interested in me."

"You won't even tell me this guys name, I thought I was your best friend."

"You'll get weirded out."

"No I won't.

"His name is Lucas, but he likes it when I call him Luke."

"What the fuck?" Luke sputtered, "So you've been, like, sexting someone with the same name as me?"

"I don't sext!" Logan grabbed his pillow, burying his face in it while Luke continued to hold the smaller boy against him 

"Next time you send a dick pic I hope you think of me."

"Stop!"

"Make me." Luke laughed, releasing his grip on Logan and sitting up in the bed.

"I'm going to ignore you."

Logan's phone chimed indicating he received another message from Lucas. "Ew, make him stop."

Logan frowned, looking from his phone to his best friend. "Wait, are you not happy that I've found someone interested in me?"

"I'm happy for you." Luke said quickly. "I guess I'm not used to someone else taking up your time yet."

"No one could replace my little Lukey." Logan leaned over to pinch Luke's cheeks only to have his hands swatted away instantly.

////

seeing you guys comment a lot honestly makes me update faster. so it's all up to you on my motivation lmao