Nineteen ; Flannels

"What about that shirt?" Logan pointed to the black t-shirt with the brand logo over the right side.

"It looks like I'm trying too hard to wear the brands they wear. Calum has this exact shirt." Luke groaned in response, clicking off the website and going onto one of the other tabs he already had saved. "Is it predictable if I wear a flannel?"

"Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with that. It's not like they invented flannels, wear what makes you comfortable."

"Why is this so difficult? You found your outfit in no time. Why am I so indecisive?" Luke grumbled, clicking on shirts and scrolling through sale sections.

"Go back!" Logan demanded. Waiting for the screen to refresh, he pointed at the perfect shirt. "That's the one. Wear it under your black and white flannel with your skinnies and you'll look hot as fuck. Michael will take you right there."

"Did those words just leave your mouth or am
I dreaming of a weird scenario?"

"Fuck off and buy the shirt."

Luke laughed, adding the shirt to his cart and putting in all the needed information to order it. Waiting for the final confirmation and he was good to go with his concert attire. "That was so stressful. I'm never buying clothes again."

"@MichaelClifford: my hairs a different color and I bought a new shirt✌🏼[image attached]"

"I just bought that exact shirt!" Luke exclaimed, screaming at Logan even though they were sat right next to each other. "This isn't allowed. How dare he?!"

"I have no words..." Logan mumbled, staring at his phone screen in shock.

"He's even blond! What the fuck is this sorcery?" Luke couldn't calm down, everything was happening at once. Michael has the same shirt as him. His hair is the same color. Everything is the same and he can't deal with that.

"@midnightmichael: @MichaelClifford stOP"

"@midnightmichael: @MichaelClifford DO NOT WEAR THAT SHIRT IN TWO WEEKS YOU OUTFIT STEALER!"

"@midnightmichael: this can't be happening"

////

I spent twenty minutes looking for that picture and it's not even good quality 💀