Five ; Tour

"@5SOS: WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!🎉💃🏻🎸🎶🎤"

Luke read the tweet. He flew off his bed, barely cramming his legs into a pair of sweat pants before he was running across the street to Logan's house.

"Open the door, Logan! This is important news!" Luke continued to knock until a sleepy and slightly irritated Logan opened the door.

"Get off my porch." Logan groaned, getting ready to slam the door on his best friends face. It was 6 in the morning and he was about to whack Luke upside the head for interrupting his precious sleep.

"The boys announced that they are going on tour!" Luke squealed, pushing passed the door before sprawling out on the couch.

"And you couldn't wait to tell me after the sun rose?" Logan followed after Luke and sat next to him. He pulled grabbed his phone off the coffee table and saw all the notifications. This was all too much for him this early in the morning.

"@MichaelClifford: FUCK YEAH WE ARE GOING ON TOUR! I wonder why the guys didn't tell me sooner"

"Michael is such an idiot, but god do I love him a lot." Luke giggled, scrolling through his Twitter.

"@CalumHood: we're going to rock your socks off on tour"

"I can't handle all these emotions at once." Luke cried out. Looking over to his friend who he noticed was now asleep again.

"@AshtonIrwin: Can't wait to see all your beautiful faces on tour."

"Logan! Ashton just tweeted!" Luke yelled.

Logan awoke from his slumber once again from his blond friend. "What? He did? Oh my god," grabbing his phone to look at his tweet notifications. "he thinks I'm beautiful!" Logan exclaimed, smiling down at his phone.

-

Direct Message to @MichaelClifford

@midnightmichael: I can't wait for the tour!

@midnightmichael: I hope you guys come close to me. I want to meet you. ):

@midnightmichael: and kiss your face😘

@MichaelClifford: Prepare yourself for my amazing guitar shredding.

-

I think you guys have an idea on what's going to happen, but honestly you probably don't 👀

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SO FAR

ily guys💖