Thirty Six ; Late Night Snuggles

The two boys lay in the middle of the king size bed, ignoring the extra space on either side of them. Why leave a gap in between your best friend when eventually you'll end up wrapped together by morning. Might as well get a head start.

The glow from their phone screens illuminating their faces. They were sharing pictures they took at the concert and videos of cute things the boys did on stage.

Luke rested his head on Logan's shoulder while the smaller boy explained what was happening in the video playing, even though Luke was there beside him the whole concert he let his friend speak because the way his eyes lit up with every detail and the way he talked about Ashton in the video was satisfying enough for Luke.

He liked when Logan was happy and he always wanted him to be that way.

"I'm so happy we were so close," Logan sighed happily, "I could actually see Ashton in action and see the passion he has for music on full display. It's something everyone should witness." Logan continued to speak about all the events and meeting the three that morning. Luke nodded along, trying his best not to fall asleep, he was exhausted from today but Logan was more important.

"I know," Luke yawed, "Did you see how well Calum was playing the bass? He's so talented with those fingers." Luke wiggled his eyebrows, softly nudging Logan's arm.

"You're so horny it's grossing me out."

"That's why I haven't mentioned Michael in this conversation because my filter doesn't exist right now."

Logan rolled his eyes at Luke, he clicked on a few things on his phone before setting an alarm to wake them up early enough to get breakfast down in the lobby. It's free so might as well eat as much as they can since they have very little money left after buying merchandise.

"Don't make me wake up at 10 a.m.." Luke begged, clinging to Logan's thin sleep shirt. "It's way too early."

"Too bad." Logan laughed, moving around to snuggle into Luke's chest. "Now get some rest you noodle."

"Fine," Luke huffed in response, he tugged at the blanket and moved around with Logan still snuggled into him. "Goodnight."

////

I'm sorry for not updating these past few days have been busy and I wasn't able to sit down to focus and write anything without it being shitty.

yA GIRL SAW HALSEY IN CONCERT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING AND SHES EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND SMOL AND I CRY