Forty Six ; Secrets

"@MichaelClifford: you're just a daydream away..."

"I know I am." Luke giggled, but still felt out of it because Michael was now tweeting lyrics from other artists songs and he didn't know if he was simply listening to them and wanted to tweet lyrics from them or if they were indirects to anyone particular.

"Did you see?" Logan came barging through the front door not bothering with knocking because they didn't actually care.

Luke shrieked in surprise. Logan had his laptop in hand and a sad expression on his face.

"See what?"

"Michael."

"What about Michael?" Luke scrambled over to the table where Logan sat his laptop down. A picture of Michael was enlarged on the screen. "Is that...?" Logan nodded. "When did this picture get released?"

"I saw it blow up everywhere on Twitter. I ran straight over here to see if you'd seen it yet.." Logan said solemnly.

"I think I'm going to cry." Luke mumbled, bottom lip quivering. Logan quickly made it to his friends side and enveloped the blond in a hug, hushing his tiny sobs and trying to give him some comfort. "When did this happen?"

Logan reached for his laptop and read off the top news article, "Michael Clifford, lead singer of the band 5 Seconds of Summer, was recently photographed leaving a club in L.A. with mystery girl by his side before heading to LAX to catch a flight to continue his world tour. Inside sources have informed us they were extremely close inside the club. Does the pop punk rocker have himself a secret girlfriend? More news to follow when we find out more."

////

just going to leave this here