Two ; Shithead

"Be nice to me," Luke muttered, turning off his phone. He didn't think having the love of his life reply, retweet, and follow him would bring so much hate his way. Luke just wanted to live a peaceful non-problematic life on the internet, but according to others he cannot do that now. Not when a famous person has acknowledged his existence.

Shoving his phone into his pocket Luke made his way out of his house and across the street. Luke saw that his best friend was sprawled out on his lawn with a blanket thrown over his face to block out the sun. Chuckling, Luke kicked him playfully in the side. "Get up, I'm hungry and you're wasting my time sitting here."

"I'll only get up if we're eating pizza."

"Fine. You want pizza, Logan?" His friend peeled away the blanket and nodded. "Then we will get some." Luke stuck out his hand to help pull his friend up off the ground when his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket. Luke dropped Logan to see Michael had tweeted a selfie.

"Look at my baby, he's too precious for this world! I want to kiss his face." Luke giggled, saving the selfie to his phone and making it his lock screen. While Logan cursed, grumbling at about Luke being an inconsiderate shithead.

"You're the absolute worst. Why am I even friends with you?"

Luke looked up from his phone, "Because then you'd have no one to gush over how attractive the members in 5 Seconds of Summer are or how their new single came out and you're currently "dying"."

Logan paused for a moment, rolling his eyes at his blond friend. "Watch it before I start a hate blog about you."

Luke nudged his shoulder before linking arms, making the short walk into town to eat.

"I'm positive there's already some since Michael noticed me."

"Well I'll make sure I'm number one in the club." Logan joked, pulling his phone out to see Ashton tweeted. He had a giddy smile on his face, soaking in the words on the screen in front of him.

"You're so in love with Ashton it's making me sick." Luke said, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"Shut up, I deal with your love for Michael let me live."

"Let's just eat some pizza you doofus."