Twenty Four ; Model?

Luke strutted around the house in his shirt that he ordered. It now only being a few days till the concert he decided to try out his outfit and see if Logan and his mom approved.

"Aw, you look adorable honey." Luke's mom said, she was scrambling about already late for her meeting, but her son wanted her opinion and she already hadn't seen him much recently due to work. "Now I'm really late. Oh, there's money on the counter for dinner or you can pick something up from the store." She rushed over to Luke pressing a kiss to his forehead and a kiss to Logan's forehead and rushed out the door.

"Sometimes I think she forgets I'm not her son." Logan grimaced, wiping the faint lipstick stain off his skin.

"You practically live here." Luke shrugged, twirling in his outfit again to grab Logan's attention. "So, do I look okay?"

"You look hot." Logan said bluntly, looking at the way the jeans and the t-shirt hugged his lanky frame perfectly. "What shoes are you going to wear with it on Friday?"

Luke shrugged his shoulders, "Probably my black converse."

"All black once again."

"Hey, there's pink on this shirt."

"Here," Logan lead him over to stand in front of the wall. "Let me take a full body photo and you can send it to Michael."

Luke's eyes lit up at the mention of sending a picture of him to Michael all ready and prepared for the concert. "Fantastic idea. You're actually the greatest and you get full photo credit for this on all social media."

"I feel so honored," Logan said sarcastically.

"Shut up and take the picture already."

"I would if you'd stop moving!" Logan narrowed his eyes at Luke, the smaller boy looking slightly intimidating.

Luke huffed, standing with his hand on his hip. He smiled at the camera and waited for Logan to say he was done.

"Done. You kinda look like a model."

////

I feel like I update too much but then again idc because the chapters aren't that long. 

Trying to prepare myself for when 5sos are supposedly going release North American tour dates later 😁

Chasing Clifford | MukeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara