Forty Three ; Unknown

"@MichaelClifford: they used to tell me home is a place, but now i realize my home is your face"

"What the fuck does that even mean?" Luke muttered, hitting retweet but staring at his phone screen in confusion. "Are those lyrics to a new song?" Luke asked again, more so to himself since Logan seemed to be paying no mind to the blond sprawled on the couch.

"They sound like lyrics." Logan said after a few minutes of silence. He looked over to see his best friend in a deep thought. "Don't overthink it. Knowing Michael he probably thought of something random and tweeted it. He has been MIA on Twitter for a week, maybe he just wanted to say something?"

"@midnightmichael: @MichaelClifford brO EXPLAIN YOURSELF"

"Michael's never missing though. He's like the fam and is always glued to his phone. What if something is wrong?" Luke asked worriedly, scrambling over to Logan. "We need to investigate."

"How do you propose we do that?" Logan questioned, looking at Luke like he's ridiculous.

"Do you think we could get a plane ticket for under twenty five dollars?"

"You're kidding, right?" Logan laughed humorously, "Roundtrip would cost us an easy two hundred dollars each."

"Fuck, wait, I've just remembered something. Aren't they on a week break in L.A.? That would explain the lack of social media. I hope they were sleeping." Luke sighed out in relief as the pieces of the puzzle finally started to connect in his head. "The investigation is now closed. That was a lot of hard work and I'm ready to sleep."

"Luke, we got out of bed 45 minutes ago." Logan sighed, Luke was turning out to be a hot mess today and he wasn't sure if he was ready to handle the whining and complaining that'll come from the blond. "We have things to do, like go on a search for hot guys because mine turned out to be the biggest douche and I'm still sad."

"I don't want a hot guy, I only want Michael." Luke pouted, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Well he's in L.A. and you have twenty five dollars. Not much we can do about that."

"Ugh," Luke groaned in response, flopping face down into the couch cushions. "Just... Wake me up when you find an explanation for Michael's tweet."

////

Last chapter only had a few comments and idk it made me not want to update right away... jusT gUYS, letting me know you liked it or just simple feedback is nice and speeds up updates, honestly. So if you wanna comment that would be amazing 🤓

also shoutout to Julie (my toowoomba) for helping with Michaels tweet (which you'll know about soon).✨💕

Love you all, thanks for reading!