Fifty Two ; The End

"@midnightmichael: wtf I have a boyfriend now"

"@midnightmichael: and it's been three weeks and he's still here"

"@midnightmichael: not that he would leave"

"@midnightmichael: we've been joined at the hip for far too long"

"@babyboyash: @midnightmichael stop being such a nerd"

"@midnightmichael: @babyboyash maKE mE"

"@babyboyash: @midnightmichael k I'll be right over"

"@midnightmichael: @babyboyash when ur actually right next to me"

"@babyboyash: wtf my boyfriend has such a nice butt"

"@midnightmichael: @babyboyash says the bottom"

"@babyboyash: @midnightmichael sTOP!"

"@midnightmichael: Logan is kissing my neck while I'm on Twitter"

"@midnightmichael: we are goals"

"@midnightmichael: neck kissing has stopped and 89237392 selfies have been taken"

"You're the cutest," Logan smiled, situating himself across Luke's lap.

Luke scoffed, poking at the brunets side in attempt to tickle him. "You are the cutest. Have you seen you're face? I just want to kiss it."

"Then you probably should."

"Mm, I think I will." Luke leaned in, lips barely brushing. "But, I'm going to look at Michaels new selfie first."

"Fucking tease," Logan grumbled, grabbing a fistful of Luke's t-shirt and pulling him in for a kiss before Luke had time to grab his phone. They both melted into each others touch, soft caresses and clothes being gripped and crumbled. "But, I love you."

////

I'm going to cry. This is over wtf am I supposed to do with my life omg.

(((I'm posting a long separate authors note next with an explanation on this story and why it's the way that it is. (-: )))