Thirty One ; Sunshines

"We're next, we're next. Logan, we are next!" Luke exclaimed, clutching his best friends arm with all the strength he had. While Logan tried to come across as calm when in reality he felt like his stomach was going to fall out of his ass.

Logan was about to say something when a tall and very broad security guard came around the corner to escort them to the room. "You guys have five minutes for pictures, conversation, anything you want to give to them. Don't waste it." He smiled at the two who were shaking and looking at each other with panic in their eyes. "And if you really want to carry on a conversation ask them about music, it always helps." Luke furrowed his eyebrows at the guy , but then slowly started to recognize him as one of their personal security guards who's always with them. It felt relieving to know or have something to talk about if everything else goes to shit.

Logan pulled open the door, hands shaking and breathing unsteady. He gave Luke a comforting smile in which Luke returned and they made their way inside.

Calum, Ashton, and Michael turned their head to the opening door and gave the two nervous boys welcoming smiles. "What's up guys? What's your names?" Ashton asked, smiling at the two.

"Uh, um, I'm Luke, and this is, um, Logan."

Calum instantly recognized them from yesterday when he had Starbucks with them. "Hey. It's my coffee boys. Why didn't you mention I'd be seeing you here today?"

That gave Logan and Luke a bit of confidence and moved to where they were standing in front of all three.

"It kind of slipped our minds at the time." Luke chuckled nervously, moving nervously on the heels of his feet. "It's really nice seeing you again." He smiled shyly at the raven haired boy.

Logan hadn't looked at Calum as he spoke, his eyes were glued on Ashton and well, Luke couldn't blame him. The one person he has admired and loved for the past few years is standing right in front of him and it's taking everything inside of him not to tackle him into just yet. Ashton gave him a genuine smile and welcomed Logan with opening arms when he saw how nervous he was.

Luke finally found the courage in himself and looked at Michael. His dyed red hair even darker in person, lips more plump and full. His eyes, they shined. They were so much brighter and filled with that excitement of life, something you could never compare to in a picture and in real life. Michael noticed him staring and smiled brightly at the blond before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Holy shit, you're the guy who always sends me those cute DM's on Twitter. This is fucking cool. C'mere, give me a hug because you look like you're about to scream or something." He laughed and it sounded like music to Luke's ears.

Luke looked to see Logan, Ashton, and Calum watching the two interact. The other two boys seemed to realize Michael meant a lot to Luke in a way that they wouldn't quite understand. They all had fans who were like that to only one of them and it meant a lot that they personally have made some kind of impact in those peoples lives.

"Um-," Luke mumbled, not even bothering with finishing his sentence when he flung himself into Michaels open arms. He wrapped himself tightly around the singers body, he was the same height as Michael so he buried his face in the nape of his neck and breathed in the scent of the one person that makes him feel safe, makes him feel at home. He couldn't believe this was happening, he didn't care that they had a time limit, all he cares about in that moment was Michael how he was holding him, and how he swore his heart was going to pound out of his chest. Luke didn't even realize he was crying until Michael pulled back, hushing the younger boy and wiping away his tears.

"Hey now, no tears. I only allow smiles here." Michael joked, pulling the blond back in for another hug. "Where's that cocky attitude of yours that I see online?"