Thirty ; Radio Station

"@5SOS: heading down to the radio station now to meet some of you and play a couple of songs."

"@MichaelClifford: going to hug all of you today whether you like it or not"

"@AshtonIrwin: we've got a show tonight but first we'll be meeting some of you in a bit.☀️"

"@CalumHood: can't wait for our little acoustic gig🎸"

"Logan, they are tweeting right now. I wonder if they're even here yet?" Luke looked over at his friend with wide eyes. He was shaking and the fact that he'll be hugging Michael within the next hour hasn't sunk in yet and he doesn't know what to do.

"They said they were on their way. Breathe Luke, breathe. We got to keep each other calm or this will end badly, okay?"

"Just, Michael!" Luke exclaimed. Looking at his best friend with tears welling up in his eyes. "I-I get to hug him and tell him how much he means to me."

Logan wrapped his arms around Luke's torso and held him close while they waited in line outside. The people around them paid no mind to the two boys. They were too busy talking about how they were meeting 5 Seconds of Summer but couldn't remember their names. Something that bothered Luke more than anything. You don't have to be a die hard fan and know everything about them, but if you're going to meet them at least know their names.

Luke unraveled himself from Logan when he heard the two girls in front of them scream at a black van pulling into the area behind the studio.

"Oh my god."

"They're here!"

"@midnightmichael: @babyboyash and I get to meet our sunshines in like 20 minutes.😭😩🙌🏻😅"

Luke wanted to scream as they were being led inside. They were being given direct orders on what not to do. It was mainly stupid things the boys didn't care about, but management flipped the fuck out about if it happened.

"@5SOS: we are here lolz"

"@midnightmichael: @5SOS can't wait to hug you guys!"

"Do you think they'll like the presents?"

Logan scoffed, nodding his head in response. "I know they will."

"Don't get cocky because you bought them all without my help."

"Shh, let me live with the satisfaction that I bought all of this and they'll love it."

"Fine." Luke rolled his eyes. He looked up at the people in front of him and counted how many there were until they got their chance. "We're 15, and 16 in line. I'm not prepared."

"Ashton is in the same building as me. How am I still alive?"

"I honestly don't know."

////

yo yo yo look at my shitty edit of Luke's Twitter. (because the colors and font wouldn't match up and it was pissing me off sigh)

next chapter is what you've all been waiting for. so comment and stuff and maybe I'll update again tonight 😎