Forty Two ; Drop Kick

Luke was sprawled out on Logan's bed while the brunet was in the shower. The two are never not together and are completely comfortable when the other just chills and raids their pantry of all food. Now, their parents don't like the food raiding but everything else has become normal to them as well. Each family gained a son that they can give back at any given time.

Luke was channel surfing. He couldn't find anything remotely interesting and he didn't know where the other remote to turn on the blu-ray player was so he could watch Logan's Netflix. And the effort to get up and do it manually wasn't an option.

Logan was singing loudly in the shower and Luke chuckled lowly before he sang the lyrics back.

"I didn't ask you to sing!" Logan yelled, the shower radio getting significantly louder to block out Luke's singing. He huffed and continued to channel surf until he noticed Logan's phone kept buzzing on the nightstand to his left.

If it's one thing the two best friends don't do is read any of their messages when the other is unaware. But, curiosity got the best of Luke and he leaned over to look at the phone to see who could possible be messaging Logan this much when the only person Logan's ever with is him.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows at the name Lucas with an unnecessary amount of hearts next to the name, lighting up the small phone screen. Every message was extremely inappropriate and made Luke want to drop kick this guy for saying such vulgar and degrading things to his best friend.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked, quickly running over to Luke and grabbing the phone from his hold. "How would you like it if I read your private messages?"

Ignoring Logan's previous question Luke sat up and looked at his friend as he clutched the phone in one hand and the other keeping his towel from falling. "I thought I said you should block that jerk?"

Logan's face fell, looking anywhere but Luke's face. He felt small, smaller than he already is and he shrunk away from Luke's gaze. "He-He stopped asking me for things..."

"I just saw the messages, he hasn't. You deserve so much better, Logan. Why can't you see that? Drop kick his ass to the curb or I'll do it for you." Luke said sincerely, looking up from the spot on the bed to Logan. He needed him to understand this isn't okay and he needed out of it now.

"I don't know how," Logan whispered, looking at Luke with tears in his eyes. "What if it pisses him off? I don't know how to handle these things..."

"Block him on everything he's added on and report him. And if that doesn't stop him," Luke stood up, cracking his knuckles and then wincing at the slight pain. "He can go through me!"

"Can you do it for me?" Logan asked quietly, handing his phone over to Luke.

"Of course," Luke took the phone and left Logan to get changed. "He's going to receive a long and informative message from me before he's blocked. Just saying." Luke announced before he started typing away, wanting this guy to understand that once you mess with Logan and mess with his heart, you mess with him as well.

////

I'm going out to dinner (at my favorite restaurant bless) with some friends to celebrate a few birthdays amongst them and I've literally been looking forward to the food all day. It's sad lmao

love you guys😘✨