Twenty One ; Ashton

"What's up?" Luke asked, placing his phone of speaker while he finished up getting ready for bed.

"I can't breathe!" Logan shouted through the other line. "Fuck, Luke I cannot believe. Oh my god, I'm crying there are actual tears streaming down my face. Please send help!"

"Logan? What's wrong?" Luke asked worriedly, he couldn't tell if he was freaking out over something online or if this was serious.

"Please just come over." And then the line went dead.

////

"I let myself in." Luke rushed over to the crying boy buried in the corner of his bed with his phone held securely in his hand. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt? Who do I need to punch?"

Logan let out a choked laugh, smiling at his best friend for caring so much. But Luke took the situation the wrong way. "I'm fine, I'm not hurt. I'm just so overwhelmed right now, but in a amazing way." Luke looked at him confused, waiting for an explanation. Logan took in a deep breath, smiling giddily to himself about the words that he has barely been able to say aloud. "Ashton. Ashton followed me!"

Luke let out a relieved sigh, tackling his best friend into a hug. "I'm so happy for you. I knew he couldn't resist you."

"It was all of a sudden. I didn't even think he was online and the BAM! I get hit with a follow and then a he tweeted a selfie. This is all too much, Luke. I can't even look at my phone without crying. Ashton knows I exist!" The tears on Logan's face were drying now but then he thought about Ashton again and the waterworks were back.

Luke ended up staying the night and clung to his best friend until the happy tears stopped and his breathing evened to a content slumber. Luke laid there cuddled to his favorite person, mentally sending a silent thank you to Michael for making Logan the happiest he's been in a while.

Now he can't even begin to imagine how they'll both react to meeting the three boys in person.

////

can I get an Ashton follow k thx