Fifty One ; Stolen Hearts

Luke and Logan sat underneath the large oak tree in Logan's backyard. The same tree they attempted to build a treehouse in years ago. The results ending in Logan having a broken arm and Luke a broken nose. The same tree Logan had his first kiss under with a girl who smelt too strongly of flowers and wore too much lipgloss. The same tree Luke sat under when he told Logan he liked guys more than girls and vice-versa. The tree has always been there so when they wanted a place to hide away they grabbed a blanket and sat there up against the stump.

"Michael replied to my message..." Luke told Logan, looking towards the brunet with a frown. "I think that made everything worse. I want to forget but he keeps coming back when I least expect it."

"Maybe he just wanted to reassure you that even though there's a girl in his life he still has time for his 'bro'." Logan suggested, knowing that was something Luke was lucky enough to share with the singer. Luke got to meet Michael and talk a fair amount to his idol in social media. He was basically goals, but his heart was still broken from the fact Michael was not single anymore.

"His bro," Luke grumbled. "What happened to that saying "Bros before hoes"? Not that I'm calling his girlfriend a hoe, because she's not. I just want Michael's attention on me and not her..." Luke rambled, and Logan grimaced at his choice of words.

Logan moved to straddle Luke's thighs, covering Luke's mouth with his hands and shoving the blond. "You talk too much. And you really need to not call anyone a hoe, ever."

"I'll call you a hoe." Luke said against the palm of Logan's hand, and when Logan didn't budge Luke took it upon himself to lick his hand.

"Gross!"

"It's just spit," Luke shrugged. Logan rolled his eyes and watched as Luke grabbed his phone and started to look at Twitter.

"Why do you keep getting on there when every time you see something about Michael you cry..?"

Luke bit his bottom lip, looking back at his phone and seeing the pictures of Michael in New York with his girlfriend close by his side. They were sightseeing and it was honestly goals, but all it did was make Luke sad and miserable. Which lead to Logan being miserable because when Luke is, it rubs off to him.

"I can't handle you being so sad all the time." Logan mumbled, his mood changing. "It breaks my heart, Luke."

"You don't have to care about me. Honestly, I'm only making it worse on myself and I know it."

Logan shook his head in response, resting his hand on Luke's cheek and rubbing soothing circle on the soft skin. "You're my best friend, Luke. When those things happened with Lucas you were there for me, you still are if I get sad about it. So when you're sad about a guy, of course I'll be there to comfort you and try my hardest to make sure you smile or get out of bed." Logan explained, his voice soft and caring. Luke closed his eyes and leaned into Logan's touch while he continued to speak. "The constant nagging and making sure you're okay was in the contract of this friendship." Logan giggled, making a smile tug at the corner of Luke's lips.

He grinned at the sudden smile appearing on Luke's once solemn face and did the last thing Luke or even Logan expected.

Logan leaned forward and grabbed Luke's face in between his hands, placing his lips firmly against the blonds. Luke was frozen beneath his best friends touch,but slowly started to kiss him back. The sudden surprise wore off and they kissed, and kissed until they pulled away breathless with cheeks tinted pink.

////

when you all had your suspicions about loganxluke but I never answered you directly because then I would've given it away.

next chapter is the last and then I'll post the character ask so you can ask whatever your heart desires. 🙃