Eighteen ; M&G

"Stop getting noticed by Michael before I unfriend you from this friendship."

"You're so jealous it's nasty."

"You would be too if it was reversed roles."

"Maybe, but either way I'd still be happy for you. That's what friends do." Luke huffed, turning away from Logan and continued to walk ahead on the empty sidewalk.

"Luke-"

"I don't want to hear it right now."

Logan jogged to catch up with Luke's long strides, falling in step with his best friend. "I'm so happy for you Luke. Every time you call me crying because Michael tweeted you or messaged you back. I listened and helped you through the tears, but it still kinda hurts to know that'll probably never happen to me." Logan sighed, running his hand through his messy fringe. "It doesn't mean I'm not ecstatic that your dreams are being fulfilled."

Luke gave him a small smile before wrapping his arms around his best friend. "I'm sorry, I overreact without thinking things through."

"You wouldn't be Luke if you didn't." Logan joked, grinning widely at the blond.

"I'll make sure you get an Ashton follow if it's the last thing I do." Luke promised, sticking his pinky finger out to Logan to lock in his oath. He won't let his best friend down.

"That's the dream or even just being able to give him a hug. That's what I really want."

"Well, about that..."

"What did you do?"

"I kinda won us a meet&greet package and I was going to surprise you with it this weekend. But, fuck that. We're meeting our sunshines! Now scream it to the world!"

"What?"

"Michael's good luck must've been the final ingredient to the crazy witch craft I had to pull for this shitty radio station to hand them over."

"I'm meeting Ashton?" Logan asked, still in shock from Luke's previous words.

"We're meeting Cal, Mikey, and Ash! Our dreams are coming true!" Luke squealed, tugging Logan along till they reached their homes.

"Let's go buy some hot clothes online to impress them with."

////

getting closer to what you're all waiting for 🌚