Thirty Four ; Post Concert Sadness

Once in the arena, Logan and Luke pulled each other through the crowd and got in line to get merchandise. There was too many lines and they didn't know where they started or where they ended so they walked over to one moving fairly quick and in a matter of minutes they were buying t-shirts with all the tour dates on the back, bracelets, posters, and matching lanyards. They were dropping cash like it was nothing but they didn't have a care in the world.

Logan slipped the tour shirt over his head and overtop of his tank top he was wearing. "These shirt are so soft! I'm never taking it off." He grinned widely at Luke and motioned for him to put his on as well.

"Chill, I'll put it on once we get to our seats."

They asked a worker on what was the best way to get to the floor seats and they nicely told them directions and then proceeded to help someone else find their seats. "Oh my god, we're almost to our seats." Luke exclaimed, grabbing the attention of a few people around them but they continued to walk down the flight of steps to the ground.

Walking past the back rows and skipping the rest of the way to the second row the two boys turned around to get the full affect and see just how close they were to the stage. "I going to be able to see the sweat dripping down Michaels face, fuck!"

"Don't get too excited there buddy." Logan chuckled, spinning around and looking at all the people flooding the arena and finding their seats before the opening act started. They didn't know much about the band opening but they were excited to hear some new music.

Luke sat down, Logan following in suit after a minute and the waited till the lights dimmed down and the opening act started, they jammed out and laugh at one another at their odd dancing, but once they finished their set the two could barely contain the smiles on their faces and the excitement consuming them.

"Only a few more minutes!" Luke squealed, gripping Logan's arm tightly and giggling because he was that excited and overwhelmed he didn't know what to do. His face hurt from smile so much and it hadn't even fully begun, but he was ready and it was going to be the best thing he's ever experienced, he just knows it.

The countdown on the stage started and dreams erupted throughout the whole arena and it didn't stop till the clock hit zero and it got even louder the moment Ashton stepped out and began to bang his drums. Luke could see Logan's eyes going wide and the boys jaw going slack. Finally seeing Ashton out in his element was too much for the younger boy to handle all at once.

"We're not going to survive this." Logan yelled at Luke so he could hear him over the screaming.

"I know." Luke yelled back, turning his attention to Calum and Michael running on stage and they all looked so good. It was like they got more attractive within the past four hours of them meeting.

The beginning of Social Casualty started to ring through their ears and Luke had completely lost all of his chill at that point and was jumping and screaming. Logan was laughing at his friend before he joined in on the dancing, he couldn't let Luke embarrass himself alone.

"We're 5 Seconds of Summer as you all must know by now. If you didn't, welcome to our show. Now here's our song English Love Affair." Michael shouted into the mic.

The concert continued and it was everything Luke and Logan could have dreamed of. All the guitar solos and the raspy raw vocals from Michael and Calum. The strenuous drum solos from Ashton. The adorable banter that went on between the band while on stage in-between each song.

Luke was bound to be without a voice by the time they left. Although he didn't mind, it was worth it. It was almost worth screaming and clinging to his best friend when Michael introduced Wrapped Around Your Finger, he knew it was on the setlist, but to actually hear and see them singing it live made him weak in the knees. And by the time it got to Michael's guitar solo Luke had to sit down before he passed out. Logan made sure he was okay and practically forced him to drink water before standing back up, Luke was thankful to share the experience with him.

The song ended and Calum began to say this was their last song and it was as if Luke blinked and it was over with. There was no way that much time had already gone by. He couldn't believe it, but it became all too real when he heard their final words. "Thanks for coming out tonight, it's been a pleasure rocking out with you guys." Ashton yelled out into the microphone, the three walked to the end of the stage to take a final bow before they ran off backstage and that was it. The concert was over with.

Luke and Logan stood there and stared at the empty stage, watching the stage crew begin to clean it up and the crowds of people dwindle down. They stood there until they were asked to leave, but even then they were reluctant to move.

The two walked slowly back to their hotel and even then they didn't say anything until Logan broke the silence after a hour of sitting on the king size bed in the hotel room. "That was fucking awesome, but now I'm sad."

////

I didn't edit this so ignore any mistakes please.

umm so basically the picture in the media is my dream setlist but y'know that's why I made it for the story because it'll never happen😭

this chapter went really fast and I'm sorry but it would've been so long and there was no motivation for explaining every single detail of a concert.

comment and vote and I will see you next chapter you cuties