Sixteen ; Boys? Boys.

"Evelyn, this is Logan. Logan, this is Evelyn. She's the one I told you about, y'know from the grocery store. And he's the one who's glued to my hip whenever we do anything." Luke explained, walking through the front foyer and leading his newest friend into his home.

"It's nice to meet you, Logan." She giggled, eyeing the boy top to bottom. Causing Luke to sputter, trying to hold back the laughter at the back of his throat.

"Oh, hi." Logan gave her a small wave before awkwardly walking into the living room to watch TV.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Luke cackled with laughter, "You were checking him out."

"I was not!" Evelyn protested, a blush rising to her cheeks.

"Yes you were. In other news, he likes dicks of all shapes and sizes so any move made on him will be an awkward exchange making you wish you never showed up." Luke shrugged.

Evelyn made her self comfortable on the opposite side of the couch while Luke left to get some drinks. Luke was trying to act like he had his life together when friends that weren't Logan were in his home, but it almost seemed impossible.

"So your sunshine is Ashton?" Evelyn blurted out, attempting to break the silence in the room.

Logan nodded, sending the slightly small girl to his left a small smile. "Yeah, he's pretty amazing. Everything he does is always so genuine and it comes from his heart. From the way he acts with the other boys or simply with fans."

"He really is the sweetest of the bunch." She scooted closer to Logan, leaning over to see him talking to someone on his phone. "Who are you texting?"

Logan hide his phone quickly, "No one you need to know about." He laughed nervously, tugging at the collar of his t-shirt, looking anywhere but the girl seated next to him. "Luke! Are you done yet?"

"Shut up! Michael tweeted, I'll be in there when I find time."

"I don't fucking care, you have a friend over that isn't me!"

"Michael tweeted a selfie, dickwad. I don't think you or Evelyn would want to see an awkward boner." Luke placed a few cans of coke on the coffee table in front of them. "I just had to think of gross things for it to go away. Like girls, no offense."

"Non taken," Evelyn sipped on her soda while the two boys were bantering. She barely knew them but everything was already more comfortable with them than with her other friends who disliked the things she loved. "So how about Calum's facial hair that's making an appearance?"

////

when you realize this story is going to end up being long af