Forty Nine ; Tacos

Luke wallowed in sadness about Michael for a few more weeks.

He watched videos from the latest shows, interviews and all he wanted to do was cry even more. The tour was close to ending and the boys were now back in America. New York to be exact. It was where they were playing their last show. There was also more candid photos of Michael with his girlfriend out in New York. Luke still wanted to believe that their relationship was simply a rumor, but there's too much proof that they were actually a thing. She seemed like a nice girl and definitely didn't deserve any hatred thrown her way that Luke has seen. She made Michael happy, treated him right and you could tell it was love and nothing more than that, but it was difficult for Luke to accept it right away.

Logan knew Luke was taking this really hard. There's no doubt about it. Luke adores Michael, completely and utterly infatuated with the singer and he was so close to him in a way other fans weren't and that gave him hope that won't be fulfilled. Logan couldn't handle seeing his best friend like this, Luke's usually the one making jokes or eating every last thing in the kitchen. Now Logan's having to force Luke to eat or at least get out of his house and walk across the street to his.

"How do tacos sound for dinner?" Logan questioned, leaning on the countertop and grating a block of cheddar cheese. Luke shrugged, keeping his eyes glued to his phone. "Good because that's what I've made." Logan gave him a small smile, but got nothing in return.

Logan sighed, and placed a plate in front of Luke and watched him slowly devour the food. "Thanks," Luke breathed, glancing at his best friend who sat down next to him without a plate. "Where's your food?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry." Logan said.

"Then why did you make me dinner if you weren't going to eat?"

"You told me you were hungry, so I made you food. It was the first time you've actually told me that in a week. I just want to make sure you're okay." Logan said sincerely, resting his head on Luke's shoulder while he finished off the last bit of his food.

"Thanks for dealing with my mopey self. I know I must be annoying to be around right now."

"I've had to deal with worse before." Logan joked, remembering the time Luke had the flu and he turned into the biggest baby, but Logan still stayed by his side.

"That was one time." Luke retorted, understanding right away what Logan was referring to.

"More like every time you're sick." Logan said smugly.

"Don't be a dick." Luke glared, softly shoving his friend off his shoulder.

"There's the Lukey I know."

////

this is so shitty wtf

anYway there's only a few chapters left