Six ; Groupies

"I swear Michael stalks you. There's no way he randomly see all your notifications."

"What if he has my notifications on? Fuck, maybe I should stop talking about how beautiful his armpit hair is and how badly I want to braid it." Luke chuckled nervously. Logan rolled his eyes. He's heard it all from Luke. He's never surprised anymore with the things that spew from his mouth.

"If Michael has them on, he knew ahead of time what he was getting himself into the moment he retweeted you."

"True," Luke said.

They sat around eating all the food they could find in Luke's house. Both of their parents worked late and since it's the summer they never saw them until 8 o'clock. They didn't seem to mind, they had two separate houses filled with food and wifi and they had each other to keep company.

"We need to get out more. I think we've actually done the same thing everyday this week."

"What do you suppose we do?" Logan acquired.

"Let's be groupies. Do you get paid for that?"

Logan sputtered, looking at his best friend with wides eyes. "If you're being paid that's basically prostitution. Luke we're only 17!"

"Why is life so hard?" Luke sighed dramatically. "I wonder if I could be Michael's groupie..."

"You'd start a riot online! I won't allow this!"

"I'm punk rock, I can do whatever I want."

"You're so embarrassing!" Logan shrieked, throwing the couch pillow at Luke.

"I'll ask him. Hold on a second."

"No! He might actually respond!"

////

double update. loVE ME!

(((JULIE ARE YOU HAPPY I PUT THE ARMPIT HAIR BRAIDING IN THIS BC YOU LEGIT WANT TO DO tHAT!))

I've been stuck in a car all day since I'm on my way back from vacation so I've been writing ahead for this story.
comments are also appreciated 👀