Ten ; Evelyn

Luke made his way into town to grab a few things his mother left on a list for him when he woke up. It was mostly groceries, and she said he could get a few things for himself so it wasn't as tragic.

Luke pulled his car in a parking space clear out in the parking lot. Luke wasn't in the mood to maneuver his way out when he was done. If he can avoid it, he most definitely will.

Grabbing a cart he started to scan the shelves seeing if anything his mother requested was down that aisle. Luke placed a few boxes of cereal in the shopping cart, milk, a loaf of bread, eggs, and some lunch meat. He might've thrown in some oreos and a bunch of other unnecessary junk food that he'll hide away in his room before his mother discovers them.

Luke checked off the last item on the list when he locked eyes with a girl. Her hair was a deep red color and she was wearing the exact same 5 Seconds of Summer shirt as Luke.

They continued to eye each other in the produce section of the store before Luke broke down and started talking to her.

"First question. Who's your favorite?"

The girl, (who he soon learned that her name was Evelyn) started blabbering really fast about how beautiful her favorite was. "Calum is just so adorable, how can you not love him?"

"He's such a puppy, but then he acts like a punk. God, it's so hot and adorable all at once." She grinned, making large hand motions attempting to get Luke to understand how much he truly means to her. But, Luke knew fairly well on what she was going on about.

"I know exactly what you mean! Michael is such a total babe and then suddenly he's a kitten and I want to rub his tummy till he falls asleep." Luke pouted, leaning again the shopping cart in front of him. "My best friend is obsessed with Ashton. Our friendship is a big mess when anything is related to Mashton."

Evelyn stared at Luke, she couldn't believe she randomly stumbled upon this tall lanky blond who shares the love she has for those three boys. She's never met someone who seems as dedicated as her.

"Did you get tickets the other night?"

"I'm on the floor somewhere. Row 10, I think? I'm surprised I even got that." Evelyn smiled brightly. "What's your twitter? I have to know so we can become friends."

Luke typed his user into her phone and they followed each other and went separate ways. Luke couldn't wait to tell Logan he met someone who love the boys as much as they do.

////

Not much happened here besides Luke meeting Evelyn who will sort of become their friend later on.