Fifteen ; Blanket Forts

"@5SOS: FIRST SHOW OF THE TOUR TONIGHT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE!!!!"

"What nerds," Luke had a small smile tugging at the edge of his lips. He retweeted the tweet before waiting around for the other boys to tweet something, like maybe a selfie.

"I wonder what the setlist will be..." Logan mumbled, dragging the rest of Luke's blankets and pillows down the stairs so they could build a fort and watch videos and look at photos people will post tonight in their homemade comfort.

"I swear if 'Wrapped Around Your Finger' isn't on the setlist I will be a goner." Luke sighed out in despair.

Jumping up Luke grabbed some of the blankets out of the basket Logan brought down. He started to drape them over dining room chairs they brought in the living room, and any other objects in the room that the blankets would stay in place.

After hanging up the blankets, the two boys placed the duvet and fluffy pillows on the ground to cuddle up together. "I think this is our best fort yet," Logan grinned, dusty off his hands as if they just did a lot of dirty work.

Luke nodded in agreement. "Now, time for snacks and our babies."

"Bury me in this popcorn if Ashton is wearing a tank top." Logan flopped onto the ground, grabbing a pillow and burying his face. They were both excited to watch how the boys first show in the states was going to go.

"@CalumHood: enjoy the show! it's going to be awesome"

"This just means our show is one day closer!"

They scrolled through their timelines and found a few streams to watch but knew the quality wouldn't be the best, but they understood. When you're at a 5 Seconds of Summer show how can you only focus on your phone? Enjoy it and the boys up on stage.

"Shit, are they singing 'Try Hard'?"

"They are!"

"Michael's voice is fucking me up." Luke whined, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth, listening to Logan giggled at the picture of Ashton's drumming faces.

////

I'm not in the mood to write anything sigH

thanks for 10k reads???? wHAT!? this has only been up for like three weeks omg