Fourteen ; Hotels

Luke was sat at the kitchen table. Logan was next to him while his mom sat across them sorting through this weeks mail and planning out dinners for the rest of next week.

Luke had his laptop sitting in front of him, dozens of hotel sites pulled up. He was determined to get his mom to help pitch in for a hotel room. If she said yes they would then proceed to ask Logan's parents for some money.

"So, Mom. Logan and I were wondering if you and Dad could help pitch in for our hotel room in a few weeks?"

Luke's mom looked up from her pile of paper in front of her to see her son with a pout on his lips and fake teary eyes. She rolled her eyes, but nodded in agreement. If giving her son $50 to have a hotel room, a place she knew he would be safe, it didn't bother her.

The two boys thanked her bunch of times before running across the street to Logan's house where he asked his father and he didn't seem to mind either. They figured their lack of causing trouble lately paid off.

Logan plopped himself down on his couch with Luke following in suit. They put in all the credit card information and booked two days, and one night at the hotel a block away from the venue.

Some would say it's ridiculous to get a hotel when you only live an hour away, but then they would have to leave right away. This gives them the opportunity to search around the city for the boys that morning of and night after.

Luke wanted a picture with Michael to blow it up into a full poster print. He would not be ashamed to hang that on his wall. But, he also wanted to have conversations with all three boys. He wanted to know how their days were going and if they had been writing for a new album. Luke wanted to get to know them in the least stressful way possible for everyone.

If he was told no pictures he'd be sad, of course he would. There's just something about having a picture with your sunshine that brings a lot of joy into your life. Then there's the thought of having talked to them for more than a second and that also brought a smile to Luke's face. All he wanted was to see them happy and then he'd be happy.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Luke squealed, tackling his best friend into a hug.

////

still feeling like shit, but I decided to update because I can't sleep.

love you guys💖